Rosengart: Lou Taylor used Britney’s money to purchase an advertisement in The Hollywood Reporter

rik

1 hour ago, rennen said:

Unreal.

In one of the court documents from last week Rosengart said Lou paid for an article/profile in the Hollywood Reporter and thereafter billed Britney’s estate. Is this the same thing Suprise Witness was referring to? 

They doubted Britney’s strength and that will be their undoing. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Good question. 

ty @Rik for bringing this matter to our attention!

Just now, Y2KLady said:

Good question. 

ty @Rik for bringing this matter to our attention!

Ily!! 💚 Lou is a criminal and needs to be in jail 

3 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

yikes………..

4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She truly is a loser. 

:emma: allegedly 

4 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

She’s a fraud. 

allegedly :emma: 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

What i don't get is why every client is not dropping her like a hot potato... (Isn't Travis Scott fiasco ominous enough)

I truly believe that the fatal Travis Scott concert at AstroWorld will be the financial undoing of Tri Star. People died. The loss of their lives is the grounds for manslaughter. 

Britney's traumatic experience as Lou Taylor's victim was horrific. Now there appear to be more victims as a result of Tri Star's negligence. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

I really want her to end up locked in jail and in bankruptcy! I hope she has to give Britney every dollar she owns.

I agree with you. This is evil

1 hour ago, Y2KLady said:

I truly believe that the fatal Travis Scott concert at AstroWorld will be the financial undoing of Tri Star. People died. The loss of their lives is the grounds for manslaughter. 

Britney's traumatic experience as Lou Taylor's victim was horrific. Now there appear to be more victims as a result of Tri Star's negligence. 

i really hope so. I really trust your judgement and I feel like so many people are overlooking just what kind of a role a business manager plays in decisions related to concerts etc. I’m not sure what fully explains the deaths there, but I just hope people beyond  Britney’s hardcore fanbase are able to raise an eyebrow at Tristar.

tristar is related to Mercy Ministries and the StoneBridge accounting firm, as we both know are both run by (or were run by) Lou. I hope this scandal never escapes her until she fesses up to her wrongdoings, apologizes, and is held responsible for her actions 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

Makes sense she had to pay haha also after seeing the hollywood reporter article..do you recall when B tweeted about it? every body was like...why would Britney do that? it was suspicious, but now with all the information we have, everything makes sense.

It was an insta post though, wasn’t it? I can’t seem to find it know. Does anyone have a screenshot? I would die to see it again. Ahhh

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.