Little Mix's Perrie says Little Mix will never break up

Slayer

• Content Curators

I read what Perrie and Jade said but the one million dollar question.

Spoiler

What did Leigh Anne say? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Ok sorry, sorry Slayer I promised I would stop but I couldn't resist :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

kinda sad not to see Jesy in that picture, she really should be there celebrating this moment along with them.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Well that's a smart answer. I actually think all bands should do it that way from now on, so they can leave the door open and come back whenever they want (or when their solo careers don't do well...). That's what the Spice Girls should have said done, because now they are touring every now and then.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It feels like it'll be like Destiny's Child. They technically aren't broken up, but they haven't put any music or touring in ages. They still do mini reunions here and there. I think this is what they mean when they say LM is never breaking up. 

I just wish they would just say after the tour we're doing our own thing. If anything it would make people want to see their last tour even more. In most interviews they carefully scoot around the question. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, K-man said:

I don’t blame them not being wanting to break up. Especially getting rid of the toxic member, they see a more promised future as a group. I’m really looking forward to this lineup of little mix and what they’re going to bring!  giphy.gif

How  was Jesy toxic while she was in the group and how did they get rid of her exactly? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block