Paris Hilton HUGE wedding and tv show "Paris In Love" is coming ! 11/11 Make a Wish Thats hot ! Loves it !

Anybody who's normal and mature (she's 40) would not allowed camaras to film a 'blossoming' relationship. You can do that at young age when you're stupid but having 40?????????????????? This marriage would over really soon. In life are some rules that can't be break - reality show about couple in love never ends good. Paris its not a stupid girl, so i would say that is calculated and not real love behind it. If she's that naive that means that i was wrong about her smartness. Congratulations anyway. She looked stunning.

I hope that Xtina would never get married again, she's in relationship with her boyfriend for 11 years - another rule is that marriage can happen, but there's never a good idea when you crossed some time of being together for too long. Look at Brad and Angelina - everything fall apart after marriage, the relationship was very long itself. But I think Xtina knows it, that if it didn't happend a long before it shouldn't - she even doesn't want another marriage. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block