Jacob Diamond-a friend of Lynne Spears admitted to use Lynne's yard that belongs to Britney for his book photoshoot

6 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think that Lynn considers Serenity and the associated property to be her property, and that it has nothing to do with Britney.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

It has a lot of to do with Britney as her CONservatorship was paying all the bills for that property as in fact that house is legally Britney's.

And Jacob's book came out in 2019 so when Britney was locked against her will and was desperate for freedom her mommy was inviting Jacob to the house that belongs to Britney and Britney pays for. So he can have a photoshoot for his celebrity book.

And in the end Lynne is asking Britney to pay for her lawyers that did basically nothing to help Britney. And they aren't asking for a small sum. They are asking for 1 million dollars 😳🤦😳

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don’t appreciate what Britney’s family did when she was locked against her will. No ifs ands or buts about it. You are 100% correct.

Regardless of whose name is on the deed or ongoing maintenance and mortgage payments, Britney does consider the house to be a gift to Lynne, per her 2008/9 letter released by Andrew Gallery in 2020:

“Britney has given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment. Her mother an [$4 million] estate in Louisiana and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves.”

That said, Lynne appears to be complicit as hell in everything and I don’t trust her. It is indeed shameful that Britney pays for all this while her family didn’t do a damned thing while she was locked away and drugged.

If I were Britney, I’d take Serenity back.

Exactly my opinion. 

I hope Britney will sell Serenity and a good reputation of Lynne and whole Spears family will be damaged forever in Louisiana. So Lynne no longer will be invited to governor to make a campaign for him.

Funny fact Louisiana governor used Lynne's connection to Britney and team CON during his campaign. I think like free PoM tickets or something like that.

And still Lynne is unable to pay for her lawyers that did NOTHING. When in May 2019 they should have filed for termination.

I am wonder what Lynne did to her money that she can't pay 1 million dollars 🧐

15 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

I'm sorry but this sounds ridiculous. It's a yard and someone had pictures taken in it .. calm down.

I would somehow agree if we didn't see court docs that Lynne is asking Britney to pay for her lawyers that did nothing.

And another thing is. I am wonder if Jacob paid Lynne to be allowed to take that photoshoot there. If so Lynne earned and profited from that. If not so Jacob can take his photos for free in a house that Britney got for Lynne but still is official owner but Lynne cannot for free help her daughter to get out of the CONservatorship that Lynne herself helped to create?

Lynne is one of the people that created that mess in Britney's life so how dare she asks her daughter to pay for her lawyers that did nothing? Only Mathew Rosengart and his team made a difference. Not Lynne and her expensive 2 law firms from 2 states.

And I would think that after more than 20 years of being a stage mom she should have enough of her own funds especially as she didn't pay any bill for Serenity. CONservatorship did pay from Britney's money.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Thats the spiritt!!!! Can u please send me the keys to ur house? Id love to use ur yard for studio space. Thanks in advance :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

You mean give you permission to access MY yard? The same thing Lynn Spears did? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make you call the landlord and ask if it's okay to take photos in my yard.  Oh and cause you need keys to a house to access a yard these days.... ya that makes sense. Introducing Britney Spears GIF

33 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

You mean give you permission to access MY yard? The same thing Lynn Spears did? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make you can the landlord and ask if it's okay to take photos in my yard.  Oh and cause you need keys to a house to access a yard these days.... ya that makes sense. Introducing Britney Spears GIF

So no? 

Just now, Markoct said:

Thats the spiritt!!!! Can u please send me the keys to ur house? Id love to use ur yard for studio space. Thanks in advance :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

If I bought my mom a house to live in thats under my name, does she have to ask me for permission to have a friend use the yard? Obviously not! Im not here to defend Lynn or this guy, but this isnt a real story we should be concerned about..

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Markoct said:

Idk its up to u and ur mom :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Well its obvious that my mom should not ask me for permission to have a guest use the yard. Why buy her a house if im gonna control her guest list. Thats disrespectful! If I buy my mom a house, she can do whatever she wants with it even if legally its under my name.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, fays1 said:

Well the obvious answer is my mom should ask me for permission to have a guest use the yard. Why buy her a house if im gonna control her guest list. Thats disrespectful! If I buy my mom a house, she can do whatever she wants with it even if legally its under my name.

Love that for u and ur mom :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

They did NOTHING to help her and her entire family not only sat back and watched, her dad listened to her cry on the phone for hours and loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT. The power they could have over someone as POWERFUL as HER. They loved it every minute of it 100 thousand percent. The people who did this to her, and her management involved should be in jail mame  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly my opinion. 

I hope Britney will sell Serenity and a good reputation of Lynne and whole Spears family will be damaged forever in Louisiana. So Lynne no longer will be invited to governor to make a campaign for him.

Funny fact Louisiana governor used Lynne's connection to Britney and team CON during his campaign. I think like free PoM tickets or something like that.

And still Lynne is unable to pay for her lawyers that did NOTHING. When in May 2019 they should have filed for termination.

I am wonder what Lynne did to her money that she can't pay 1 million dollars 🧐

WTF at the governor! I had no idea. How did Britney, someone so giving and loving, end up in a family of users?

I completely agree with you. I was shocked when I saw how much Britney paid in documents from 2012 on Serenity’s repairs and ongoing maintenance. Britney is a saint. They do not deserve her.

To me, it’s super telling that Lynne got the lawyer and tried to make herself look useful. Britney even went on vacation with her and held her hand after court in 2019. All should’ve been fine and dandy between mother and daughter, right? Yet now Britney is done with her. That, to me, CONFIRMS 100% that Lynne did Britney wrong. I think Britney didn’t want to believe it… but Lynne showed what a snake she was in 2007 and her book. Britney isn’t buying it.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block