Jacob Diamond-a friend of Lynne Spears admitted to use Lynne's yard that belongs to Britney for his book photoshoot

4 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

It has a lot of to do with Britney as her CONservatorship was paying all the bills for that property as in fact that house is legally Britney's.

And Jacob's book came out in 2019 so when Britney was locked against her will and was desperate for freedom her mommy was inviting Jacob to the house that belongs to Britney and Britney pays for. So he can have a photoshoot for his celebrity book.

And in the end Lynne is asking Britney to pay for her lawyers that did basically nothing to help Britney. And they aren't asking for a small sum. They are asking for 1 million dollars 😳🤦😳

Yes, I know.but Brit gave the property to Lynn as a gift. I think because of the maintenance and the expensive for the house, it runs in Britney's name.How is Lynn supposed to pay for it?Even if she had started again as a primary school teacher, it would not be enough.

But of course you shouldn't get greedy or invidious because of it.

So Lynne's friend Jacob Diamond has been just exposed. How disrespectful he is towards#freebritney activists that raise their opinion about Lynne.

Jacob used to post on social media on Lynne's behalf and spreading some hints. How Lynne "wanted"and "worked"to terminate CONservatorship.

Look for yourself:

https://twitter.com/alicjabasharyar/status/1457700440125190150?t=s9zIOwt-t37WyNG7SPRnig&s=19 

Read all the Tweets! 

• Love 1

Second hand embarrassment reading that DM. And not because of Jacob Diamod, but the fan. 

The conservatorship is going to be terminated in a matter of days. There are bigger fish to fry. There are more important players to be questioned. 

I have no time for questioning a friend of Lynne's who took a photo amongst her shrubs and possibly bought into Lynne's narrative. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, rennen said:

Second hand embarrassment reading that DM. And not because of Jacob Diamod, but the fan. 

The conservatorship is going to be terminated in a matter of days. There are bigger fish to fry. There are more important players to be questioned. 

I have no time for questioning a friend of Lynne's who took a photo amongst her shrubs and possibly bought into Lynne's narrative. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I am sorry but fans have every right to express their opinion about Lynne as Britney expressed her own last week in public Instagram post. 

Fans can express their opinion about Lynne wanting Britney to pay for lawyers.

And this fan just tagged Lynne's friend last week in a Instagram story regarding Lynne and her petition to pay for her lawyers.

And as Britney wrote herself it was Lynne's idea to start CONservatorship. Hers and Lou's.

So Lynne is a big player here. She is not inocent party.

And she used Jacob to comment on social media posts on her behalf. So they should be able now to handle criticism from fans.

1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

So Lynne's friend Jacob Diamond has been just exposed. How disrespectful he is towards#freebritney activists that raise their opinion about Lynne.

Jacob used to post on social media on Lynne's behalf and spreading some hints. How Lynne "wanted"and "worked"to terminate CONservatorship.

Look for yourself:

https://twitter.com/alicjabasharyar/status/1457700440125190150?t=s9zIOwt-t37WyNG7SPRnig&s=19 

Read all the Tweets! 

All this goes is make that fan look crazy and rude af though :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 2
16 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I don’t appreciate what Britney’s family did when she was locked against her will. No ifs ands or buts about it. You are 100% correct.

Regardless of whose name is on the deed or ongoing maintenance and mortgage payments, Britney does consider the house to be a gift to Lynne, per her 2008/9 letter released by Andrew Gallery in 2020:

“Britney has given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment. Her mother an [$4 million] estate in Louisiana and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves.”

Britney: Inside the Dream goes into detail about B building the house for Lynne to get away from Jamie. This was a major incentive for Lynne to divorce Jamie - Britney didn’t want his name associated with the property, even just by living there. Which makes this even more heartbreaking: Lynne appears to be complicit as hell in everything and I don’t trust her.

It is indeed shameful that Britney pays for all this while her family didn’t do a damned thing while she was locked away and drugged.

If I were Britney, I’d take Serenity back.

Agree with all of this. Serenity was a gift to Lynne, so it was always considered hers, even if Britney was paying for it. She always paid for the house's expenses before the Con (because obviously Lynne couldn't pay for it) and it was still always considered Lynne's house, not Britney's, so I don't take issue with Lynne letting someone take some pictures in her house, tbh. 

The issue for me is how they took advantage of the situation through the conservatorship, especially because I bet Britney would still be gladly paying for Lynne's house without any conservatorship, seeing as she considered it a gift.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block