Do you think Cade will be her new manager?

21 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Cade is Britney's agent so I don't think he'll take over the management position. I'm sure Britney will sign with a specialized management team, if she hasn't done it already :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And for those asking, yes, Britney needs an assistant, and a management team even though she's not actively working. She still has businesses and a brand that needs to be handled by qualified people :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

All of this!

32 minutes ago, RN1814 said:

Absolutely not. He made of a career on been silent on her situation and I just don’t think he can handle her star power tbh. 

To be fair to him though, it's widely believed he is the one who put Britney in touch with Rosengart. If he spoke out publicly when Jamie was in charge, he would have been removed from Britney's life and then where does that leave either of them? Cade without his best friend and Britney without anyone on the inside fighting her corner. There was more to be gained by him staying silent until the time was right. There's a reason Britney is calling out her family and is still hanging around with Cade. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, RN1814 said:

Absolutely not. He made of a career on been silent on her situation and I just don’t think he can handle her star power tbh. 

He didn’t make a career out of being silent on the situation, he became friends with her through the career HE made himself. His own career path involved being that successful that he got to work with THE Britney Spears. Don’t forget about the NDA’s and stuff too.

Felicia, Brett, the wardrobe lady from the documentary, the rolling stone journalist, Marco Marco, technically everyone ‘built their career’ off her suffering and silence. You’d never say that about Felicia though because she said she ‘Needed to be there so Britney knew she was there’. Don’t act like you’ve read the contracts, understand the laws and have met her team because you haven’t, that’s just the fact and none of us will ever know that experience.

Cade is one of her best friends, so of course he wanted to be involved just so she had someone who she could trust.

Can we please stop shaming people who were friends with her during this time JUST for being friends with her? Would you rather her be completely alone? She only had the opportunity to make friends with paid staff as they’re the only people she was allowed to be around because normal people won’t sign NDA’s… Staff have to.

Your insight is so distorted 

• Love 7

I just hope is someone that really cares about Britney and her legacy. But also someone that is aware of what the fans want.

Even if she doesn't go back to work, there's a lot of stuff that can be done with the music she's already given us, even simple things like uploading the Overprotected Darkchild Remix video to her youtube channel, or maybe doing like lyric videos for the album tracks, sharing photoshoot outtakes (even if that's a work with each photographer), I don't know, there's like a lot of stuff they could do while she's on hiatus, or even if she never comes back. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just hope is someone that really cares about Britney and her legacy. But also someone that is aware of what the fans want.

Even if she doesn't go back to work, there's a lot of stuff that can be done with the music she's already given us, even simple things like uploading the Overprotected Darkchild Remix video to her youtube channel, or maybe doing like lyric videos for the album tracks, sharing photoshoot outtakes (even if that's a work with each photographer), I don't know, there's like a lot of stuff they could do while she's on hiatus, or even if she never comes back. 

I'm so here for:

-Britney rarities & unreleased album 

-David LaChapelle's Make Me video version release

-Her most iconic videos in official 4K

-Live From Las Vegas & Onyx Hotel Tour on any streaming platform

-In the zone 20th anniversary edition

-Baby One more time 25th Anniversary 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Impossible to happen:

-Circus tour official release :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm so here for:

-Britney rarities & unreleased album 

-David LaChapelle's Make Me video version release

-Her most iconic videos in official 4K

-Live From Las Vegas & Onyx Hotel Tour on any streaming platform

-In the zone 20th anniversary edition

-Baby One more time 25th Anniversary 

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Impossible to happen:

-Circus tour official release :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

yeah, even uploading performances to her channel like other artists do, things like that getting released every week or every other week could keep fans entertained for years lol

Mexican singer Thalia has been doing that for the past two or three years. She started "remastering" all of her videos, and would upload them every other week for almost a year, then she started uploading really old performances, and now she's doing lyric videos for random old songs.

Even the most obscure songs and performances are getting on her official channel one way or another, and that's like the best kind of gift for the fans :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, even uploading performances to her channel like other artists do, things like that getting released every week or every other week could keep fans entertained for years lol

Mexican singer Thalia has been doing that for the past two or three years. She started "remastering" all of her videos, and would upload them every other week for almost a year, then she started uploading really old performances, and now she's doing lyric videos for random old songs.

Even the most obscure songs and performances are getting on her official channel one way or another, and that's like the best kind of gift for the fans :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

That sounds cool for Thalia fans! However, it works differently in the US and it's not that easy to upload old performances into Britney's YT channel if copyright belongs to Television networks. I mean it took YEARS for MTV to finally upload Britney's iconic VMA performances into their YT channel :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

But yeah, there are a lot of things that can be done for the fans :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

19 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

That sounds cool for Thalia fans! However, it works differently in the US and it's not that easy to upload old performances into Britney's YT channel if copyright belongs to Television networks. I mean it took YEARS for MTV to finally upload Britney's iconic VMA performances into their YT channel :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

and they keep deleting them / making them private :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Yet the VMA's 2016 is on her channel, so why can't the older ones be there too? They also uploaded the BBMA 2016, so what about older years? 

Or for example, iHeart radio, the Backstreet Boys were the same year as Britney if I'm not mistaken, or was it the year before, and they were able to upload all of their performances, why couldn't Britney's team? 

Or the apple festival, they only uploaded a few songs, but they didn't do the full show. 

DVD's should be even easier, because that's like an official thing of the Britney brand. At least in Latin America, a lot of artists end up uploading their DVD's to YouTube as separate performances. And in that regard, they could even upload the My Prerogative DVD contents, the alternative clips, Outrageous, etc. Time Out with Britney Spears, and so. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.