Jordan's vlog channel is underrated. Lets subscribe!

• Leader
1 hour ago, Riko said:

It says I’m subscribed so I must be one of them. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Guess just forgot about it because there were barely any content there.

But I liked the breatheavy channel and I’ve been always surprised why the views were so low. It was nicely done.

Thanks for being a subscriber! 

When I return to YT I'll probably hold off on vlogs until I get back into the swing of things. But I would like to get that going again, too!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was actually thinking about posting a topic on Exhale to see if anyone is a video editor and interested in working with me. I really want to make YT videos again, but with BH and having a full-time job it's just not possible to film AND edit. 

I won't touch job irl until the spring and I've looked into yt editing. Doesn't seem hard. More like- time consuming. But I might try. So if you need someone, we can talk in the DMs. :)

I would make a topic asking for an editor in your place. Why not? You have nothing to lose (unless you stumble upon a team con fake person or a psycho who would **** you up. Happened to me. I know the feeling :( Make sure to find a stable, sane, reliable person )You have viewers and your main channel is still growing. Keep it up! This fanbase loves you and we've been with you since the onyx era. Whenever you post here or you tube, we'll support. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block