On this day in pop: Michael Jackson released his last studio album - Invincible - 20 Years!

DanjaMouse

On this day, October 30th 2001,  Michael Jackson released his final studio album - ‘Invincible’. I’m having trouble wrapping my head around it being 20 whole years since we heard original material from the King of Pop (if you discount those god-awful posthumous money grabs).

Invincible was Michael’s most critique work, however it spawned 3 singles including ‘You Rock my World’ with its blockbuster music video starring Marlon Brando and Chris Tucker, and has sold 8 million copies worldwide.

• Love 5

He was the only artist that did over 77 Minutes of Music. If he was alive imagine what he would test during the streaming era. 

He wouldn't do those 2 minute songs. 

He would even argue as a dancer where's the instrumental break to boogie on the floor, wheres the intro. 

Two minutes is okay for radio edits but not album cuts. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He was the only artist that did over 77 Minutes of Music. If he was alive imagine what he would test during the streaming era. 

He wouldn't do those 2 minute songs. 

He would even argue as a dancer where's the instrumental break to boogie on the floor, wheres the intro. 

Two minutes is okay for radio edits but not album cuts. 

he was an artist, not a puppet.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block