"Rebellion" & "Who Can She Trust?" Where Are You Now To Celebrate Blackout Anniversary?

Cqleb

• Content Curators
18 hours ago, Louis-j said:

The song "Free" (Produced by Guy Chambers) made during ITZ sessions would be perfect for the final court hearing. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Just released we were talking about the Blackout anniversary. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yes! We need Free from ITZ too 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
17 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Jeff doesn’t have **** he’s a liar and didn’t contribute to the song whatsoever, I stated before the song is allegedly part of a rarities album dropping this December and Scott allegedly reworked it for release not sure how accurate it is but a few songwriters told me the same thing about other tracks 

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I don't get the Rebellion obsession. It's not like we don't have a track, it's there. First verses and most importantly, chorus. It's probably not even finished.

I would much rather hear tracks that are completely anonymous, like "Bring me home". Or unreleased video material, like cameo for a *****cat dolls video:jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

*smh at the Exhale censorship. I meant Britney's cameo for Wannabe video:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Here's some recent trivia on Bring Me Home, it wasn't finished or recorded. According to songwriter Joshua It's just in guitar interlude form 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I kinda get that vibe too but part of thinks he's keeping it hostage in exchange for payment 

Yeah I wanted to believe that, but someone on this forum told me a few months ago he had nothing to do with that song and has been lying this whole time. 

• Like 1

I would be willing to bet money that if you asked Britney, she wouldn't even remember Rebellion....she doesn't seem to have the best memory as is (she forgot she recorded a cover of Tom's Diner for example) and she's been through a whole hell of a lot since 2006. I also feel like Rebellion would have leaked at this point so a full version is probably lost or destroyed. It's always possible it will turn up one day but I really doubt it...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
On 10/26/2021 at 6:11 PM, Isla said:

Yeah I wanted to believe that, but someone on this forum told me a few months ago he had nothing to do with that song and has been lying this whole time. 

Well he is credited as co writer with Scott Storch on ASCAP. But there was a photo taken by Lufti and you can see a cd with Rebell written on it idk 

8 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Well he is credited as co writer with Scott Storch on ASCAP. But there was a photo taken by Lufti and you can see a cd with Rebell written on it idk 

Hmm well I remember Playboi Mommy (won't let me tag them) saying that ASCAP can be edited at times so the Rebellion registration might not be 100% accurate. Have you got the link to the Sam Lufti CD?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block