"Rebellion" & "Who Can She Trust?" Where Are You Now To Celebrate Blackout Anniversary?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Let's FREE these Blackout outtakes from the vaults by the root of its teeth. We all know by now what noise can do so let's go & #FREEREBELLION 

"Rebellion" - Songwriter Jeff Dandurand has been threatened in the past by management from leaking the full song himself one time on YouTube. Sam Lufti also has it on CD and there's photo evidence of it. He needs to be messaged or approached by the likes of BritneyOnline.com who are renown for exclusives, that way the leak wouldn't be pointed at them. 

Sam Lufti's photo of "Rebell" gold disc on the right above the blue disc -  https://twitter.com/SamLutfi/status/1122213081390702593/photo/1

• Love 5

Jeff doesn’t have **** he’s a liar and didn’t contribute to the song whatsoever, I stated before the song is allegedly part of a rarities album dropping this December and Scott allegedly reworked it for release not sure how accurate it is but a few songwriters told me the same thing about other tracks 

• Love 5

I really don’t believe it exists anymore.  The demand has been there since day one and no one has leaked it.  ESP during this movement when everyone is rebelling against her team…it would be the perfect timing…especially considering they are probably less interested in pursuing charges against a leaker and more interested in spending their time trying to silence those speaking out against the c-ship.  If it does exist, it’s somewhere on a computer at RCA…I doubt any cd it was ripped to still exists.  If it does, I wish whoever had it would grow some balls.

• Love 3

I don't get the Rebellion obsession. It's not like we don't have a track, it's there. First verses and most importantly, chorus. It's probably not even finished.

I would much rather hear tracks that are completely anonymous, like "Bring me home". Or unreleased video material, like cameo for a *****cat dolls video:jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

*smh at the Exhale censorship. I meant Britney's cameo for Wannabe video:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by ChrisBritSlo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block