Taylor swift returns to number one on the Billboard 200, makes a record as well. Lady gaga and Tony Bennett gets top ten debut as well. But number one jazz album

19 hours ago, Brenton said:

She’s pretty huge in the UK.

She's huge everywhere like this, bring stats despite having 8 no 1 albums in UK she only sold 3.7M albums and only 1 no single in UK + she snuggled to sell in UK hence sold tix for free my friend attended her concert and was angry to spend 50 euros while she distributed tix for free there and numerous articles that can confirm. 
She's big in china considering how well managed they've become for their sales, Britney Jean sold around 700K in the first month there but never accounted for. 

Taylor sales are more than 70% in US and if I count only pure sales then it's 85% from the US, numbers don't lie and I am not shading Taylor. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block