How much times in your life have you spit on the ground?

On 10/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, SlayOut said:

I have never spit on anyone, nor have I really spit on the ground unless it’s some brief health crisis… or the odd moment when a bug might make its way into my mouth… :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

SORRY but based on your text it kinda seems you can't really decide if you have or haven't spit on the ground whereas you totally have. i don't like that on your reply. health crisis still counts! you have spit on the ground and you are shy to decide upon. i see what you did here. its funny cause in this world simplicity and SIMPLE LOGIC often counts much more. do you like kinda hope you won't split on the ground in the future? or have all your sick spittings happened inside your home so you don't wanna count them? so much for honesty? i mean my simple logic thinks you gotta have a more simple answer if you expect me not making fun of you. is this not brief enough?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

SORRY but based on your text it kinda seems you can't really decide if you have or haven't spit on the ground whereas you totally have. i don't like that on your reply. health crisis still counts! you have spit on the ground and you are shy to decide upon. i see what you did here. its funny cause in this world simplicity and SIMPLE LOGIC often counts much more. do you like kinda hope you won't split on the ground in the future? or have all your sick spittings happened inside your home so you don't wanna count them? so much for honesty? i mean my simple logic thinks you gotta have a more simple answer if you expect me not making fun of you. is this not brief enough?

Well your reply wasn’t brief, was it? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No, I have not intentionally spit on the ground.

No, I have not spit on anyone.

Happy? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block