Where's the 2011 animated fan video of Inside Out about the Conservatorship ?

2 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I know exactly what you’re talking about! I don’t think it’s completely about the conservatorship tho? I think they mention it in like the last line or something.

I tried looking for it recently too so that’s crazy you were too lol

Yes it is. It's about Britney beeing trapped and a prisoner of her own life. It illustrated everything pretty good and it's sadly still so accurate all these years later. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's crazy how there's so much content from the digital era which has vanished! Has anyone noticed how awful Google Images are now for searching for anything from 5+ years ago?

Yea older content is overshadowed with new content of the same subject.

30 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's crazy how there's so much content from the digital era which has vanished! Has anyone noticed how awful Google Images are now for searching for anything from 5+ years ago?

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: not just images (which got rid of the customized date) but also even just normal google search.

There are articles that I remember exact phrases, and they're gone. Or even if I search for something similar they don't come up, for example, I clearly remember the reports in 2016 saying that Jamie was seeking the termination of the conservatorship ( lol ) but they're nowhere to be found now. 

Even the other day, with Britney's tweet, I was searching  "I know this much is true" Britney  because I knew it was from a song of hers, but nothing would come up until I removed -ruffalo from the results.

People say what goes on the internet, stays there forever, but that's far from true. Many things will be vanished if they're not downloaded or saved on something like waybackmachine. 

Another example is those pictures that Charlie Ebersol posted on IG after the breakup with Britney, for the active your body challenge or whatever it was called, where he appeared doing some sort of stretch/yoga position that made people question his ***uality and wondered if that was the reason of the breakup. I mean, the whole thing was pretty silly and judgmental  but I recognize it was indeed a strange pose :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: and the picture was just really funny, but those pictures are now gone. 

And just like that, there are many things that can no longer be found, and if they're still there somewhere, they won't come up on the results. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2