Why it so hard for her to record a video message

Maybe she really doesn’t want to just yet, or ever. Imagine processing all those overwhelming emotions now that dad has been booted out! It’s a healing process and it’s her healing process. She’s not a robot. Sometimes it takes me weeks to process things and I don’t want to talk to anyone, let alone the world. Can we please stop acting like we own her...

• Love 3

listen not just anyone knows what her life feels like she was a superstar from a young age.. this may be her way of performing for now with herself and no production on top of being bored!! imagine working like her then going into home confinement it is worse for her than it was for those during covid.. leave her tf alone everyone is different!! :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

This is pretty straight forward imho. Brit has anxiety and has been through a long term traumatic experience. All her life she has been closely scrutinized and constantly judged for everything she has done by media, GP and even her own fans. It breaks my heart! Most of us have some anxiety...imagine what it's like for her feeling all that pressure of having your every move judged and commented on. The more I have learned of what she's been through, the more in awe I am of how incredibly strong and resourceful she is. From one human being to another, I support her appearing on social media on her terms. She doesn't owe anyone a damn thing, and I hope she truly realises that. I'd like to think our fandom is fueled by our unconditional love for her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Because maybe she genuinely does not want to, she probably wants to wait for when she speaks out completely to actually say it, it might be hard for her physically saying it it’s harder sometimes using words out loud to be fair 

Yeah she was probably afraid she would get too choked up to successfully do a video. 

They’ve been banned now but I still wanna say this.

as someone with several anxiety disorders diagnosed, I, for the life of me, am not comfortable or capable of recording videos of myself or even being on a video call because it causes me too much anxiety.

And I say this as a person with anxiety but without any sort of trauma in my life. Britney’s traumatized. She hasn’t been allowed to freely talk to people for over a decade. Don’t tell me we’re so far gone that we now pretend we can’t understand why she might be anxious about recording certain videos. Videos that you want btw. Her superstar status means nothing when dealing with heavy trauma.

And at the end of the day, she doesn’t owe anyone those types of videos lol. Maybe she just doesn’t want to? Just because? She can do that you know. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Anything she says to anyone outside of court can be used against her when her mental capacity is 'in question'.

She's a very a smart woman but you're not getting it.

Not trying to make a point but didnt Britney herself said she wanted to do a interview?