Britney Spears + Danja (EP)

Joman82

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 10:27 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Honestly - no.

He and Britney made a masterpiece with Blackout and they pioneered music for that time but if they were to do it today would they have the same power? Probably not.

It’s like Madonna with William Orbit. Ray Of Light was also a masterpiece and iconic for its time. I still listen to the album all the time now. But Madonna has worked with him since and she hasn’t had the same magic as she did with ROL. 

I believe she should leave it where she did with Danja and start working with new producers. I like when she works with unknown producers like she did with Womanizer and Touch of My Hand. The one person I’d like to see her go back to would be Max Martin. They make magic and he is still mega current right now. I hate when people say he’s generic now - I think with Britney they could come up with something special if she was heavily involved.

Britney is Britney, she can do magic with Danja again, she has that rebel/urban/pop persona, and Danja creates sick beats, they are a match

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 9:54 PM, Lou said:

He is not good now. Britney made her good

His beats are just noise nowadays 

BRING TIMBALAND

He is definitely not good. Neither is Timbaland imo, both are so dated and zero innovations. Both are infinite loops of themselves. I love Gimme more, Break the ice. Everything else Danja did was meh

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I can’t believe that THE BRITNEY SPEARS was the executive producer of Blackout. That fact always surprises me. Perhaps she hasn’t worked with Danja since because she wasn’t in control like she was before. She clearly has no issue working with the same producer again and again (Max Martin). If she ever graces us with her presence with another album, I hope she either gives Danja another shot or executive produces an entirely different groundbreaking body of work.