Adele's new music rumored to drop this week!

Jordan Miller

On 9/4/2021 at 10:52 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Six years later? Keep it :emma: Lorde tanked after four years hiatus. Adele thinks she can still sell millions after six years :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Hmmm, I don't think you can compare Adele to Lorde. Only her Pure Heroine album skyrocketed. Adele is in a very different league. Whatever she puts out, it sells like hotcakes!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 9/4/2021 at 4:52 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Six years later? Keep it :emma: Lorde tanked after four years hiatus. Adele thinks she can still sell millions after six years :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I couldn’t agree more. The music industry has changed almost completely since 25. Sure she will get a lot of streams, but if she thinks she is gonna have a 2015 all over again she is mistaken. 

The reason why I think Adele sells so much consistently is because she doesn’t need the tween market. She dominates the adult contemporary genre. Usually when older adults become fans, they stay fans. Not in a Stan type of way, but it is 100% sure they will buy your music. This will be the best selling album of the year for sure. Bookmark me! 💅🏼

• Love 3
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I guess we will see. If it sells it’s going to be because of the media not because people are actively checking for her 

It sure will help, but I also think that her music resonates with a wide variety of older and younger people, and that helps too! My parents don't know a lot of artists of our generation, but they love Adele and know her name (in their case, that's something!) :-).

• Love 1

People here are underestimating Adele, she's a different league she's the closest to outsell Britney and remember Britney only had teen market Adele is not for stans her music consumption crosses all demography she will again break records and you all will deal :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

And remember, Adele 3 albums 50M (not EAS) sales and Britney who is the best debut female artist of the past 25 years is 9 albums with 145M album EAS even if I remove her last 2 albums which didn't do anything for her it's still 142M EAS! Do not underestimate Adele by any means. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 9/4/2021 at 11:52 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Six years?! Wow I feel old...

Anyway I'm excited for her new music. Hope the new one is as catchy as Hello. I listened to that song over and over back then.

It's about damn time. I've waited too long. And she is in her "Glow Up" era right now. B-i-t-ch looks stunning :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I bet it will be more fun and lively sounds than her usual balladry. Send My Love was such a bop I love that song till this day. 

Adele is the stream Queen :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Also... Those doubting her ... You tried. I'll give you that sis :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block