They were all JEALOUS? That is why They made Britney life a CHAOS

1 hour ago, Shawn74 said:

Her parents ( mother ) saw her talent and have profited off of her success ( Britney was very giving ) . Shes provided a lot of wealth for them that they would have never achieved themselves. Opened doors up for her little sister and brother . Money can twist peoples perceptions and create monsters out of once good people . Or were they just always looking at Britney as a cash cow ? I just do not see neither parent in Britneys life . Shes had contentions with both of them . They are not there for her in a loving way as Seen from an outside view.  To many stories of abuse and her father not letting go show their is some sort of vile corrupt hidden agenda. A loving father would allow her freedom . A restraining order against him should have kicked him to the curb. This makes zero sense . He’s been manipulating her and using her kids against her . Her mother is another phony . Her sister seems manipulated by the parents as well . The brother is Jamie 2.0 in his perception of women . He made it clear women should be subservient and stated it all works for the family and Britney just wants out( Hes an idiot ) . Her IUD should be out ASAP. Dearest daddy seems to seriously enjoy his control over her . If daddy dearest loved her he would let her go without fighting it. She said she would stay in it without him involved . Yet she needs to choose her own helpers and healers . She knows she needs therapy because of all this abuse .  Give her freedom . End the abuse . They may have though they were doing good . Yet shes not a race horse. After gaining control you do not say time to tour . Do it or no seeing your babies. Monsters ! Give her own voice back and free her. I hope she does go after them .  

I'm not sure that Jamie Lynn was manipulated by the parents. I always wonder what've changed Jamie Lynn's heart. When I saw the video that Jamie Lynn screamed at paparazzi to leave Britney alone, I thought she was once really loved and cared for Britney. But things have changed and I do not believe that she love her sister anymore. I think Jamie Lynn got pregnant at very young age might be the reason that turn her into cold hearted girl because she didn't work much and use her sister's money since then.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Yona said:

I'm not sure that Jamie Lynn was manipulated by the parents. I always wonder what've changed Jamie Lynn's heart. When I saw the video that Jamie Lynn screamed at paparazzi to leave Britney alone, I thought she was once really loved and cared for Britney. But things have changed and I do not believe that she love her sister anymore. I think Jamie Lynn got pregnant at very young age might be the reason that turn her into cold hearted girl because she didn't work much and use her sister's money since then.

I dont think she yelled at that woman for brit i think it was more that she was annoying HER 

• Like 1
On 8/29/2021 at 5:50 AM, Matou said:

No. Britney's success was planned since her childhood. Accept that her family are monsters.

I doubt it. They're not educated enough to have known the kind of success she was gonna have. Besides Jamie was basically absent the whole beginning of her career, I mean, the things she did as a kid, and then the first albums. 

If they were so capable, they would've repeated the story with JL, but not even before her pregnancy they managed to give her at least a fraction of the success that Britney achieved since her first single. 

I think in Jamie's case it's more about an issue with wanting to have control over her, rather than the money. The other three, they didn't need her in a conservatorship to benefit from her success, all the opposite, they just needed to keep pushing her to keep making hits and keep kissing her *** to receive stuff from her. 

• Like 1