close but I think she said "Watch me move, when I lose, when I lose it hard
Get you off with the touch, dancin' in the dark
You notice what I'm wearin', I'm noticin' you starin'
You know that I can take it to the next level, baby
Hotter than the A-list, next one on my hit list
Baby, let me blow your mind tonight"

r3Eul3k.gif

:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Thought this was gonna be about the "leaving behind my name and age" line that I kept mishearing as "gonna have myself a lemonade". :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

But "do you want to sleep with me?" is so iconic. Literally my go-to pick up line at the club whenever I see a hot guy who makes eye contact with me for a millisecond. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

maybe she was just a little sleepy :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

So cute. I love when a jock or closeted bi guy nervously asks me to come over and then we have sleepovers. We end up cuddling all night in pjs and somehow that’s satisfying enough. I break down their walls and for once they feel safe in my arms. If only for a night. 

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Thought this was gonna be about the "leaving behind my name and age" line that I kept mishearing as "gonna have myself a lemonade". :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

But "do you want to sleep with me?" is so iconic. Literally my go-to pick up line at the club whenever I see a hot guy who makes eye contact with me for a millisecond. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Same