Favorite song, artist, and album ever

H4T3r

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, H4T3r said:

That album is serving taste, Lana got snubbed at the shammy's with this masterpiece.  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I know :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I was really hoping she would get AOTY because it was her best body of work since her debut. As a whole is fantastic and the songs are great, everything is perfect.

But oh well, she will probably be awarded when she is old and retired because I don't know any other reason to not award her NOW.

Just now, stanLOONA said:

I know :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I was really hoping she would get AOTY because it was her best body of work since her debut. As a whole is fantastic and the songs are great, everything is perfect.

But oh well, she will probably be awarded when she is old and retired because I don't know any other reason to not award her NOW.

Grammy's don't matter tho, as long as she makes great music it's fine, but she should have at least 2 grammy's by now. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

1 minute ago, H4T3r said:

Grammy's don't matter tho, as long as she makes great music it's fine, but she should have at least 2 grammy's by now. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

THAT part, she should have Grammys by now, because she IS an album artist and lyricist. idc about the Grammys since a long time, but I just knew that NFR! was one in a million of perfection.

Archived