I still can’t believe Britney has an amazing lawyer

The fact that he’s already bringing up her financials and Britney’s former business manager… Clearly he’s aware of the situation and will be fighting that for Britney :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Now the real question is which one of you sent him the receipts and tea to put these criminals in jail?  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
#ProjectRose

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

The fact that he’s already bringing up her financials and Britney’s former business manager… Clearly he’s aware of the situation and will be fighting that for Britney :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Now the real question is which one of you sent him the receipts and tea to put these criminals in jail?  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
#ProjectRose

I’m sure Britney has told him EVERYTHING and even things we’ll never know.

My god, the things Rosengard knows!

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I don’t mean to be a part pooper but I don’t know if they’ll face jail time; a lot of these “crimes” will be hard to prove and hard to get convicted for.

It could take decades

One decade has already gone :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: We need to be positive all the way!!!
For Britney :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Totally!!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

One decade has already gone :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: We need to be positive all the way!!!
For Britney :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Totally!!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

yes, even if they don’t get convicted immediately I love that they’ll still have to “deal” with it for the longest time and fear every time they go to court if that would be the time they get convicted or if they get to live till the next court date.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.

so yes, I do share your joy hahaha. I was also surprised and kinda in awe when I saw all of it.

we’ve come such a long way. from TikTok conspiracy theories to them now being investigated.

and the fact that Britney is everywhere once again - what a time to be alive.

• Love 1