Ariana grande and Ulta Corporation are in a backlash over her God is a Woman perfume

Ariana grande is in hot water, ulta corporation is in a backlash over her latest perfume, even corporate recieved phone calls of the complaints of ***ual imagery and God usage.

This is gonna ba hard for Ariana to get out of, ulta is facing a backlash of older women refusing to shop there over this. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220527039912855&id=1438817351

Fyi, while the rest of the world is more atheist and agnostic, a recent study also found that Americans is more religious and the only country to be in the heavily religious population and less atheist and agnostic, they even said it's unlikely America will adapt to an atheist and agnostic society cos of the principles of how the country was founded upon. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love that study about America being "heavily religious" while the rest of the world is "more agnostic and atheist" lmaooo do y'all even know God in the West tbfh? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: And no Beyonce is not the answer.

And honestly if "older women" refusing to shop from your business is whats keeping u up at night, sis... close ur business :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

***ual imagery ? Where, her cleavage ? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 3:51 AM, Spicechinodiva said:
Fyi, while the rest of the world is more atheist and agnostic, a recent study also found that Americans is more religious and the only country to be in the heavily religious population and less atheist and agnostic, they even said it's unlikely America will adapt to an atheist and agnostic society cos of the principles of how the country was founded upon. 

Dude, America isn't even in the top 10 of most religious countries. There are several charts and they all mostly show the same data. Take a look for yourself here. https://ceoworld.biz/2020/05/16/revealed-the-worlds-most-and-least-religious-countries-based-on-religious-beliefs-2020/

https://www.yahoo.com/now/10-most-religious-countries-ranked-050100080.html

Also, per the UK's  Independent and their 2016 article, "In the US, meanwhile, a nation whose dollar bill signs states "In God We Trust", belief in the Christian deity is also at an all time low. Research found that nearly twice as many Americans in 2014 said they did not believe in God as in 1980 - and that five times as many in 2014 said they never prayed, with millenials in particular accounting for the change in public opinion." https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html

As for the rest of the world being largely agnostic, if you're going to post "facts", please at least show us where you are getting this information. I know there are a lot of countries on the decline religious-wise, but when we still have the Vatican and temples and churches and mosques and etc. all over the world, it is not just portions of America holding onto this ideology.

I like that you like to post a lot of random pop news cause it helps to have something to read during slow news clycles. I would just like to see better thought-out and explained articles. I feel you could benefit more from focusing on the pop part of the post, add in some personal views, and if you do want to include "facts", feel free to include links to where you find things so we can have some "faith" (pun intended) in what you are saying. I feel like you just state personal opinion or perception and pass it along as true. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block