ET Canada: Britney Spears' Most Memorable Career Milestones

55 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

ET Canada is full of Britney Haters who claimed she seemed mentally unwell enough that she needed the conservatorship just because of their perception of her IG. ET Canada is dead to me. 

ET Canada had been nothing but supportive since Framing Britney aired. Especially after her testimony.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

ET Canada had been nothing but supportive since Framing Britney aired. Especially after her testimony.

100,000% more than ET in the us or any other news outlet.

most of the news outlet reporting on her case in the US are passive aggressive and pseudo-positive

• Like 1

After Framing Britney came out (which I’m not a fan of because Britney herself isn’t a fan or it) a lot of other media outlets fell in line because that doc signaled a culture shift in the way the media portrayed her. Before the doc aired, most of the outlets would talk **** about her IG, including ET Canada. 

48 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

100,000% more than ET in the us or any other news outlet.

most of the news outlet reporting on her case in the US are passive aggressive and pseudo-positive

Especially the truo with that queen. She always goes off and had been Britney stan for ever.

Et USA is trash. And had been on cship payroll 4 years

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

After Framing Britney came out (which I’m not a fan of because Britney herself isn’t a fan or it) a lot of other media outlets fell in line because that doc signaled a culture shift in the way the media portrayed her. Before the doc aired, most of the outlets would talk **** about her IG, including ET Canada. 

Everyone talked **** about her instagram. Her inatagram was weird and is weird till this day. 

• Haha 1