Uninformed Attorney/Commentator trash talking Britney on ABC

Could not believe what this attorney David J. Glass was saying about Britney.  He said Britney's complaints are misinformed as her dad is not Conservator of her Person and therefore cannot be responsible as she says.  He then calls her immature etc.  This is a link to the segment: 

I just wrote to this attorney correcting him:

"Dear David,

I recently saw you commentating on ABC regarding Britney Spears case.  I was appalled at your incorrect reporting.  To let you know, Britney’s dad was also the Conservator of her Person until recently. Her complaints are not due to her “misinformation” as you stated, you are the one misinformed.  She is talking about everything that was done to her while her dad was Conservator of her Person.  I would recommend researching the topic you are speaking about before spreading misinformation.  People like you give the news a bad reputation.

If you are confused about what I am referring to, you can revisit your statements here: link to clip"

Should you feel inclined to write him and correct him, his email is dglass@enensteinlaw.com .  These people should be informed about what they report and not spread misinformation

• Love 2