What are those "Threats" that the Councels do about Britney's sealed Conditions??

I mean, Jamie and Jodi's Lawyers Always refer to the "Mental Illnes condition that needs to be sealed, we don't want to put that out on public".

I honestly took it as a threat. And I'm wondering HOW BAD could it be ? I mean, it's just an illness.. do they are just playin with her condition in that way??? I think is just sick ... all of this is so wrong. 

3 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

It shouldn’t even matter. I’m sick of the ableist rhetoric. Struggling with mental illness isn’t a crime, and it doesn’t invalidate a person or make them less deserving of full autonomy

My points exactly... I think it has to be their ONLY card to play at this point. 

5 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

It shouldn’t even matter. I’m sick of the ableist rhetoric. Struggling with mental illness isn’t a crime, and it doesn’t invalidate a person or make them less deserving of full autonomy

This! At this point, the general public will not accept any type of illness as an excuse to rob someone off their human rights. 

9 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

Yeah. Even with something as serious as Alzheimer’s, I’m sure there are ways to help them out without stripping them of all their rights.

'26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year'

'Approximately 9.5% of American adults ages 18 and over, will suffer from a depressive illness (major depression, bipolar disorder, or dysthymia) each year.' 

They should stop stigmatizing her and using her mental health as an excuse. If anything, the conservatorship is only worsening her supposed mental condition 

I think Britney seems to suffer from Trauma, PTSD and anxiety, mainly related to her abusive cship

• Love 2

I agree with others about them trying to stigmatize it. I think it is tactic they have used heavily against Britney to silence her and get her to agree with keeping records sealed and just generally keep things very hush-hush. Britney has pretty much said so herself in her court statements. And they are still doing it. Which is just awful, because at the time when the cship was implemented, it was not great to be a public figure with mental health issues. People were quite cruel about it tbh. And if they have kept Britney as isolated as both she and other people have stated, she may not even fully grasp how different the topic of mental illness is treated today (not ideal still, but a heck of a lot better than mid-2000s to early 2010s) as her team is feeding her this mantra constantly. 

It is very very sad. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, mangotango said:

I agree with others about them trying to stigmatize it. I think it is tactic they have used heavily against Britney to silence her and get her to agree with keeping records sealed and just generally keep things very hush-hush. Britney has pretty much said so herself in her court statements. And they are still doing it. Which is just awful, because at the time when the cship was implemented, it was not great to be a public figure with mental health issues. People were quite cruel about it tbh. And if they have kept Britney as isolated as both she and other people have stated, she may not even fully grasp how different the topic of mental illness is treated today (not ideal still, but a heck of a lot better than mid-2000s to early 2010s) as her team is feeding her this mantra constantly. 

It is very very sad. 

I think she is obviously done with that... from the moment she said ( I DON'T MIND THE COURT TO BE OPENED) ... she's just done with everything

1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

I think she is obviously done with that... from the moment she said ( I DON'T MIND THE COURT TO BE OPENED) ... she's just done with everything

I think so too, but it is pretty much all they have to provide as a pushback, so they are still trying. Plus, now that she has actual competent people fighting for her best interests, I am sure they can help act as reality checks for all the bs her team has been telling her for 13 years. 

• Love 1

Lets not try to Diagnose a person who actually we DONT even know. Its just not right. And its smth very personal. I am also curious 100% about what it is so the disgusting conteam still tries to sell but i guess only britney could someday reveal. ( i am confident that it is not something serious or uncommon)

Just now, Bro96 said:

Lets not try to Diagnose a person who actually we DONT even know. Its just not right. And its smth very personal. I am also curious 100% about what it is so the disgusting conteam still tries to sell but i guess only britney could someday reveal. ( i am confident that it is not something serious or uncommon)

If it was actually smth serious, there would be papers filled, or some more evidence, but they are all shutted why?. Also, she wouldn't be able to work on tours and stuff soooo. in either case it was ILEGAL and WRONG what they did to her. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, FreeBritneyPerra said:

IF SHE HAVE DEMENTIA, probably its a secondary effects of the care they gave(with no reason- just to contorl her), I mean... ELECTROSOCHS, LITHIUM.Its vile. They need to go to JAIL

Are you familiar with a Dementia case? Is not that simple as an axiety or another common mental issue. Please, don't say that. A dementia case is a serious case which can disable yourself from being just yourself in all the ways possible. 

There no freaking f way she had ( that shi t is non reversible so past tense is wrong) or has dementia. I keep forgetting what i ate 2 or 3 days ago or what did exactly do a year ago this day ( lol)  Do i have dementia? Are we all having dementia when having a test in school or uni and failing because we didnt study hard or understand or memorize what we were supposed to? Enough with this rediculous rumour/story.