Does Anyone Ever Wonder What Would’ve Happened Without #FreeBritney?

It’s so weird to think that they only got her out doing stuff because we asked where she was and then once the hashtag trended it became a whole legal problem. 

but do y’all ever wonder what would’ve happened if we took the “me time” post at face value and left her alone? And what would’ve happened if we didn’t have that voicemail message or Britney’s Gram talking about it?

I guess they were going to milk the brand for a year or two with more Fantasy perfumes and Glory re-releases or another compilation album, they would take COVID as an excuse to keep her locked and then around 2022 they would force her to do another vegas show. Sounds so twisted but so real.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, now.watch.me said:

I guess they were going to milk the brand for a year or two with more Fantasy perfumes and Glory re-releases or another compilation album, they would take COVID as an excuse to keep her locked and then around 2022 they would force her to do another vegas show. Sounds so twisted but so real.

exactly what wouldve happened.. and since she refused to work they wouldve drugged her into oblivion and isolate her even more until people basically "forgets about her" and they'll continue to milk her more and more and more as if she was dead...

more "releases" of "new" songs (scrapped or singed by myah) and more brand endorsements... and she'd probably be living at an institution later down the road and poor britney got crazy and its all very sad... her family loves her.

and one say day she wouldve "overdosed"