Does Britney likes her past four albums?

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I doubt she dislikes any of her work.  But I would say Femme Fatale and Britney Jean are probably her least favorites.

Every producer has said she’s amazing to work with and extremely professional...but it’s obvious she had very little control over those two albums.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I believe Britney really did want to do the Circus album.  I find it hard to believe that after the years she had, that she didn’t want to get back to some sort of “her” normalcy...which was recording.  Also, there’s an interview from a few years ago (2016, I think) where the interviewer is trying to get her to guess her songs based on clues and she lit up when she said “Circus”.  I doubt she had much control over that album, but I think it was probably kind of therapeutic for her to get back to her work after all she’d been through. 

I agree, plus unusual you - shattered glass - blur seems very personal to her. 

26 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

How proud can Britney be of Glory if she was likely not allowed to choose the people she worked with? I know she said nothing but nice things about the album, but she was on a promo tour, what do you expect? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: And in most of the interviews she didn't even mention the album, I lived that era vividly and I remember. Sadly, Glory was another opportunity for Lou to link Britney up with her other clients. Britney participated in the writing of some songs and she can be proud of that, but she wasn't calling the shots AT ALL.

This.

So true :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Some of you need to remember that Lou is mentioned in album credits. How "Britney" is that? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 1