Tomorrow is Team Con Meeting, what do you want to say to them if they’re checking BH?

As per Farrow:

“Running the business of Britney had become routine: every Thursday at noon, about ten people responsible for managing Spears’s legal and business affairs, public relations, and social media met to discuss merchandise deals, song-license requests, and Spears’s posts to Instagram and Twitter. (“This is how it works without her,” one member of the team said.) Spears, according to her management, typically writes the posts and submits them to CrowdSurf, a company employed to handle her social media, which then uploads them. In rare cases, posts that raise legal questions have been deemed too sensitive to upload. “She’s not supposed to discuss the conservatorship,” the team member said.”

So I’m sure they are lurking here to find updates on Britney fans situation and #freebritney movement. If Thoreen, Wallet, Lou Taylor, and Penny is scrolling here, what do you folks have in mind for them? Let them know how you feel. 

I’ll start:

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: Lol

But seriously, how does it feel to be someone who is most hated in the world right now? Every day another humiliation in national TV, that’s gotta be sucks.. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

“So the fans would love a Britney Jean pressed vinyl from Urban Outfitters, what’s the 411 on that?”

“Cassie, did you have any video footage from Hawaii 2017 or a hallway runway to reutilize for this weeks post?”

“So Vivian has been called out for calling Jamie ‘Daddy.’ Can we do a brainstorm for a new term of endearment?”

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5