Britney’s extremely low net worth of barely 60 million dollars is baffling considering all that she has accomplished over the last 25 years. I honestly believe that the $600 million dollars that Lou Taylor’s financial company received in 2020 is, in fact, all Britney’s money. If you calculate the total earnings that she has made from albums, concert tours, the Vegas residency, promotional material, and business ventures...it adds up to over $600 million! That’s not including the royalties that she earns from her music. I read that she was actually earning 1 million a week from music royalties as recent as 2014.

It’s clear that the conservatorship has access to more money than what was reported in court documents. If this ridiculous conservatorship is revoked, can Britney reclaim all the money that her team has kept hidden from her? Better yet, will Lou Taylor’s company return the $600 million? It would be shocking if the rest of her money permanently gone considering that she worked very hard for several years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

if there is a trail - which im sure there is, as money cannot be moved so freely without leaving a trail - then yes, of course she can, but it'll take a long time and it will be a lengthily process and she will probably not get all of it back...

if you ask me she shouldn't even fight for that money anymore, she can make millions again very quickly once she's out of the conservatorship.

or she could just fight it but in a passive way in the background to ruin those people's lives - like give it to a good team and be like - find the money and you keep 15-20% of how much you find... and trust me attorneys will find that money.

• Love 1