Cause Im not stronger than yesterday

What ever I do you want a piece of me

You’re a womanizer ooops I did you again

It’s time for this to come to an end

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Nice release date btw

2:14 the best part :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4

The references are really cringy, especially since literally everyone makes the same ones over and over again. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Can the GP just agree to retire the whole "Britney in 2007" s.hit? Like the ugly a.ss mugs and throw pillows that say "If Britney can get through 2007, you can get through today". :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The bass is nice though. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

The references are really cringy, especially since literally everyone makes the same ones over and over again. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Can the GP just agree to retire the whole "Britney in 2007" s.hit? Like the ugly a.ss mugs and throw pillows that say "If Britney can get through 2007, you can get through today". :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The bass is nice though. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Cringy but it works :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: Like it or not but "Britney in 2007" is history. I agree for selling things it's too much, especially when I see her bald ..

"If Britney can get through 2007, you can get through today". Sorry but I really like that sentence, it's positive :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

Cringy but it works :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: Like it or not but "Britney in 2007" is history. I agree for selling things it's too much, especially when I see her bald ..

"If Britney can get through 2007, you can get through today". Sorry but I really like that sentence, it's positive :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

It is a bop, I will admit. Cringy but catchy. :neydedance_purple:

I feel like that sentence would be positive if it was true, but it's not. She didn't "get through" 2007, she had her rights taken away and was subjected to countless instances of abuse that she's still enduring all these years later. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Don't even get me started on all the fanmade bald merch. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: So gross.

35 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I feel like that sentence would be positive if it was true, but it's not. She didn't "get through" 2007, she had her rights taken away and was subjected to countless instances of abuse that she's still enduring all these years later. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I know ... but for GP, the cship abuse & all is new since Britney's testimony. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I see more the "get through" like "she could have died", it's just a marketing sentence, at least it brings to reflect what she "get through" because it looks like it was hard to live. Which was, I'm talking as GP.

3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Hate it, and  find it really disrespectful tbh

I agree. This is in bad taste in my opinion. I don't like thinking about that period, plus I'm sure britney wouldn't like a song about a highly traumatic time in her life. 

Lastly, that woman's voice is worse than nails on a chalk board :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Hate it, and  find it really disrespectful tbh

8 minutes ago, Saoru said:

I agree. This is in bad taste in my opinion. I don't like thinking about that period, plus I'm sure britney wouldn't like a song about a highly traumatic time in her life. 

Lastly, that woman's voice is worse than nails on a chalk board :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

You don't get it I guess :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: I think about that period a lot because that's a big part of her life (of course I don't like it) & it help to understand a lot of things around her.