Wait a minute did Satan tried to trap Kanye West too?

Ok, it's just hit me right now, but Satan is working and is very close with the Kardashians right? And I just remembered some really weird tweets Kanye posted after being held on a psychiatric hold, just like Britney.

He said something like: "Kim wanted to lock me up with a doctor, if I get lock up, ya'll will know why!" He didn't post that for no reason. Looks like a man who felt in danger, so he wanted to warn people in case of... He could escape because first off Kim is not that evil (unlike "daddy") and second off he has his fellows, family on his side, now he's free! While a woman like Britney is lock up since 13 years and she's not and has never been that problematic.

Same process...

Maybe, just maybe... We can try to reach him and ask him for help? Since Satan is his enemy too? I'm so desperate and depressed to see nothing huge happened after Britney's shocking declarations... I thought all Hollywood would speak but they are quiet as ****, it's make me so depressed. Like for real, I can't stop thinking about it all day long, even at night when I'm trying too sleep. How this is possible in 2021. And I would feel the same if it was another ramdom person. This situation is horrific.

Do you think maybe satan is really good at convincing people their relative needs a conservatorship? Maybe she’s a very manipulative person and that’s how she wins… cause why else would Kim, who seemed to love Kanye and be a normal person decides to be ok with the involuntary imprisonment or her loved one? Allegedly.

7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Do you think maybe satan is really good at convincing people their relative needs a conservatorship? Maybe she’s a very manipulative person and that’s how she wins… cause why else would Kim, who seemed to love Kanye and be a normal person decides to be ok with the involuntary imprisonment or her loved one? Allegedly.

I don't know if she's good to convincing people that their relatives need a conservatorship, specifically, but she tried and she's good at convincing people that it's in the best interest of their "mentaly ill" relatives. She also tried it with Lindsay Lohan (confirmed by her father himself), apparently she also tried to contact Amanda Bynes too.... 

I'm sure The Kardashians know the connection between Britney and Satan, but they are still working with her, like the rest of Hollywood! So yeah, in my opinion it's a mix of being good at convincing but also alot of ressources, money and power!

• Like 1

So nobody think it might be another potencially option for try to help the case? Try to reach Kanye and ask him to speak, not in details, but maybe he will say something about Lou and confirm it? I'm desperate.  The days are flying and nothing happen. I don't want her to be back at home with these people...

11 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

So nobody think it might be another potencially option for try to help the case? Try to reach Kanye and ask him to speak, not in details, but maybe he will say something about Lou and confirm it? I'm desperate.  The days are flying and nothing happen. I don't want her to be back at home with these people...

This is a very good idea, but I don't know if the public would take his words seriously. It would have helped a lot if Lindsay Lohan had spoken about LOU- cifer.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, dfffff said:

This is a very good idea, but I don't know if the public would take his words seriously. It would have helped a lot if Lindsay Lohan had spoken about LOU- cifer.

I thought about that too, but if by a miracle he wants to jump in and defend our girl, for helping and mostly for his personal own revenge, he can do alot of noise with his big mouth. And noise bring people, even if they won't believe him at 100%, they will come by curiosity and the connection with Satan, Britney and him, will may interest people and some journalists?

I will be amazing if Lindsay could talk about it but I'm sure she won't and I totally understand why.