love-and-care-my-city-royalty-free-image

Honestly I don't think it exists. And I'm not even sad about it.

It's not about me being heartbroken in the past and now having that mindset... I'm kinda experienced. I'm a happy single and I definitely don't look for people, I focus on myself. I honestly don't get the whole idea of a relationship. Like for what? Only because I wanna keep someone hot for myself maybe and benefit from it (you know what I mean :matches:)? And the fact that being in a relationship is some type of goal is sick. 

So why do people ''love'' other people? Because they find them attractive? Because they are nice? Why and how the hell could I love someone unconditionally? And even if that happens and we can do nothing about it, at the end of the day it's only some chemical things going on in our brains that makes us feel we love someone, it's kinda an illusion. Nothing lasts forever. 

And don't get me wrong I love a lot of things because they make me feel good I guess. And I'm benefiting from it. So it's ''selfish'' as hell even if we aren't aware of that but everyone does that. So can we call it ''real love''? When we are profiting from it? :matches:

Definition of love:

an intense feeling of deep affection.

a great interest and pleasure in something.

Mother's love to her baby can be unconditional but at the same that she only loves it cause it's her baby. 

Hate is real tho :matches:

It's just a discussion, I'm still young :matches: (unlike some other people here :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:) so my mindset can totally change. This is just kinda how I feel rn. This thread will flop anyway cause you guys suck but whatever :matches:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block