New Mobeen Azhar interview, clarifies & confirms the dementia court documents are real

Pawnshop_

New interview from Mobeen Azhar. Some key take aways: 

1. Clarified that the dementia documents are indeed real court documents (in the documentary he stated he had no way to confirm they were real).

2. Respects Britney fans and the movement, the movement goes beyond just fans, now ft. lawyers, non fans concerned about conservatorship abuse, etc. 

I thought it was a great interview, and am glad he clarified the validity of the documents. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

We all knew they were real but glad to hear he confirmed that during an interview.

Absolutely. We all know those documents are real, but I’m glad he confirmed bc it definitely annoyed me while watching the docu.

Also, it’s good for the more casual fan/GP to know they are indeed real court docs (not everyone spends time on Twitter/Exhale, haha)

9 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Still nothing is said about Lou.:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I can't wait for this moment to come and everyone will be talking about her.:cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Right? Although in this twisted timeline, all we’ll get about Lou is a “Britney” IG post like  “Let’s talk Lou guys! 💄💄💄 Lou is my strength & inspiration 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ She totally had nothing to do with the conservatorship!! 🙏💄💋 PSSSS Cassie didn’t write this! 💃👯‍♀️🌻

5 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Right? Although in this twisted timeline, all we’ll get about Lou is a “Britney” IG post like  “Let’s talk Lou guys! 💄💄💄 Lou is my strength & inspiration 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ She totally had nothing to do with the conservatorship!! 🙏💄💋 PSSSS Cassie didn’t write this! 💃👯‍♀️🌻

I am sure it will happen:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Archived