Little Mix's Perrie references Britney's Oops I Did It Again video

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, her accent is sooo British like- when I hear the others, theirs seem much more toned down compared to hers!

What is wrong with sounding so British? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Perrie & Jade are from Newcastle - their accents are usually a bit hard for people to understand. Leigh-Anne is from High Wycombe and Jesy is from Es***.

29 minutes ago, Dreams said:

this girlgroup has no charisma

this girl looks like any girl on the street

boring

You clearly have not watched any interviews of theirs, troll.

Your constant troll comments are what is boring :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dreams said:

They really make anyone famous these days huh

between this and olivia rodriguez i don't know what's worse

Thanks for continuing to show you have no knowledge of the people you attack, it's like you didn't look stupid enough in the first place :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

What is wrong with sounding so British? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Perrie & Jade are from Newcastle - their accents are usually a bit hard for people to understand. Leigh-Anne is from High Wycombe and Jesy is from Es***.

Oh there’s no problem with it, just that, when I look at her I would never know she has a thick accent ya know? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: