🌸 Game: Say something nice about the user above you 🌸

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

I got all mixed up about who's above, so here's this:

@Look But Don't Touch you really are funny, even when you drag my beloved TS I might jiggle a bit. 

@Blackout2006 I am impressed with your knowledge about pop culture. Your comments are always a fun read.

@Style. oh your sassy. I'd love to hang out with you.

@Geralt_of_Rivia we both love and married Roxxy, sharing is caring and we've got taste.

7 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

unknown.png?width=572&height=428

My kindness era is coming ❤️❤️❤️

I know you are going to miss my sIuty, bltchy and problematic era 🖤🖤🖤 :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Hide contents

Ez67Sx5WYAA_AVC?format=jpg&name=large

I'm coming from my dark and shady era Blackout 🖤 to my sweet and saving-image era Circus 🌸 :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

My fans, label and manager @Jordan Miller want me so bad to do that so I'm gonna listen to them to save my career and image here :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

My problematic era is over, sorry guys. Only kindness and love 🌸🌸🌸

Rules: So the rules of the game are pretty simple. Say something nice about the person above you, like for example something nice about their profile picture (I'm not suggesting anything), behavior, posts etc. Just find at least one good thing. 

You reacted to your own comment and you weirdly keep tagging Jordan in multiple comments, he’s like who is she what’s her obsession  

Just now, Easy There said:

You mentioned everyone except me on that page :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I would lie even though I dont know you

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

oh my gosh, I am a dumb *****, I am sorry. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

You have reacted to some of my comments and stuff and I'd say "must be a cool fella'.

It was like 7:30 am where I live and I was supposed to be in a dumb Zoom meeting

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I got all mixed up about who's above, so here's this:

@Look But Don't Touch you really are funny, even when you drag my beloved TS I might jiggle a bit. 

@Blackout2006 I am impressed with your knowledge about pop culture. Your comments are always a fun read.

@Style. oh your sassy. I'd love to hang out with you.

@Geralt_of_Rivia we both love and married Roxxy, sharing is caring and we've got taste.

I started my sentence with a capital letter, got sass for years I hope y’all send me a letter! Let’s hang out cutie :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.