🌸 Game: Say something nice about the user above you 🌸

unknown.png?width=572&height=428

My kindness era is coming ❤️❤️❤️

I know you are going to miss my sIuty, bltchy and problematic era 🖤🖤🖤 :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Spoiler

Ez67Sx5WYAA_AVC?format=jpg&name=large

I'm coming from my dark and shady era Blackout 🖤 to my sweet and saving-image era Circus 🌸 :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

My fans, label and manager @Jordan Miller want me so bad to do that so I'm gonna listen to them to save my career and image here :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

My problematic era is over, sorry guys. Only kindness and love 🌸🌸🌸

kindness.jpg.f6291f2249ad86fafe4e1a87a370c9c1.jpg

Rules: So the rules of the game are pretty simple. Say something nice about the person above you, like for example something nice about their profile picture (I'm not suggesting anything), behavior, posts etc. Just find at least one good thing. 

• Haha 8
26 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

unknown.png?width=572&height=428

My kindness era is coming ❤️❤️❤️

I know you are going to miss my sIuty, bltchy and problematic era 🖤🖤🖤 :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Hide contents

Ez67Sx5WYAA_AVC?format=jpg&name=large

I'm coming from my dark and shady era Blackout 🖤 to my sweet and saving-image era Circus 🌸 :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

My fans, label and manager @Jordan Miller want me so bad to do that so I'm gonna listen to them to save my career and image here :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

My problematic era is over, sorry guys. Only kindness and love 🌸🌸🌸

Rules: So the rules of the game are pretty simple. Say something nice about the person above you, like for example something nice about their profile picture (I'm not suggesting anything), behavior, posts etc. Just find at least one good thing. 

Well you're bold, funny, cool and are a clown in a good way :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

An icon, what else can I say thou honor? :explainlol_stare_spin:

I wish I could know what this means :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Despite being a flop fan for not liking BTI, Flopout2006 is a pretty funny little gem on Exhale. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:Super active exhaler and a funny individual.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Love to beef with him. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Despite being a flop fan for not liking BTI, Flopout2006 is a pretty funny little gem on Exhale. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:Super active exhaler and a funny individual.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Love to beef with him. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

Let me break the ice by saying I like BTI, but it deserved the #1 spot on the BO megarate as much as Yummy deserved to be called a Grammy nominated song :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Also how sweet! I am glad u like and enjoy my obviously iconic posts :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

OT: You r fun to drag, annoy and talk to :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

, but it deserved the #1 spot on the BO megarate

For the gazillionth time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: It did not land on #1 :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: #1 was Gimme more which totally deserved its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: #2 was BTI which also deserved its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:#3 was POM which also deserved its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Take it offff

Have you seen Euphoria? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

For the gazillionth time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: It did not land on #1 :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: #1 was Gimme more which totally deserved its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: #2 was BTI which also deserved its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:#3 was POM which also deserved its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Have you seen Euphoria? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

No I need details :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No I need details :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Spoiler

Well there's a scene in a motel where something steamy happens. Here are some snippets

0_Euphoria-1-01.jpg

euphoria02x750.jpg

Euphoria+001.png

And yes, you can see Eric Dane's huge thing in a full-frontal BUT

Spoiler

they later revealed that it wasn't his real thing but a prosthetic pepe:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Spoiler

One more reason to watch the show:

tumblr_pto5xxuwcl1uvog3v_500.gifv

11b67168f3a592cdc9d86088314c017f.jpg

Spoiler

It's veeeeeeery explicit. It's left many people shocked but the story is overall great! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

11 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:
  Hide contents

Well there's a scene in a motel where something steamy happens. Here are some snippets

0_Euphoria-1-01.jpg

euphoria02x750.jpg

Euphoria+001.png

And yes, you can see Eric Dane's huge thing in a full-frontal BUT

Hide contents

they later revealed that it wasn't his real thing but a prosthetic pepe:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Hide contents

One more reason to watch the show:

tumblr_pto5xxuwcl1uvog3v_500.gifv

11b67168f3a592cdc9d86088314c017f.jpg

Hide contents

It's veeeeeeery explicit. It's left many people shocked but the story is overall great! :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Ok i am watching this.

Also why the **** can't I look this good :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

I got all mixed up about who's above, so here's this:

@Look But Don't Touch you really are funny, even when you drag my beloved TS I might jiggle a bit. 

@Blackout2006 I am impressed with your knowledge about pop culture. Your comments are always a fun read.

@Style. oh your sassy. I'd love to hang out with you.

@Geralt_of_Rivia we both love and married Roxxy, sharing is caring and we've got taste.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block