The best decade for music?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely 2000s (especially the first half, 2000-2005), when it comes to 2010s I do like some of the music released that decade but a lot of the popular hits I absolutely hated (Party Rock Anthem, Somebody That I Used To Know, One Dance, Shape Of You etc.) 

I like the 90s as well but I as I grew up in the 2000s I will always feel nostalgia more with this decade. 

Edited by Isla

90s R&B and hip hop was the best. It was sultry and ****, but left your imagination to allow the imagery. 

They weren't vulgar, but they weren't so explicit but it was there but not so overtly..

And this was why many songs flew over my head as a kid, cos I had no idea what they meant. 

But definitely 70s-00s. I hardly like music today, it's way too chill, as I near 40 in 2024. It really doesn't represent me anymore.  Plus there is no iconic superstar anymore, what made the superstar, was not knowing the person on a level that makes them relatable to you..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block