Jessica Simpson and Michael Jackson, best remix ever

I'm not a Jessica Simpson fan, but my fav song is her little gay disco hit "A public Affair" as if the original wasn't 70s early 80s disco enough for my donna summer heart..

Alex Gregg made it better by taking elements of the original and adding Music from the king of pop, Michael Jackson..

Using elements Of Billie Jean, P.Y.T. (Pretty young Thing) and Rock with You..

Well the remix stumps on the modern disco era, as I could see studio 54 embracing this to no end. 

@Blackout2006

Her best track is also her most underrated track ever..

• Like 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

If you like this, you should try out "Whats Your Pleasure?" (album) by Jessie Ware. I think you will like it.

I kept hearing that. And if course Tasteless Tasteless America slept on it as usual. 

I can't, it's like hey like some dance Music people. in my house you bring that chill crap, I'm controlling the bluetooth I ain't falling asleep it's disco in my house or go home. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I kept hearing that. And if course Tasteless Tasteless America slept on it as usual. 

I can't, it's like hey like some dance Music people. in my house you bring that chill crap, I'm controlling the bluetooth I ain't falling asleep it's disco in my house or go home. 

It is such a fantastic record. Spotlight is like one of the most immaculate and innovative songs I have ever heard in a very long time :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block