Man on the streets of New York listening to How I Roll in 2011

Blackout2006

Ah, a pre-covid era...and the a time when Britney ruled the world with Slay Fatale :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

A video from 2011 surfaced on my YouTube page which I checked asking random strangers walking in Times Square about which song are they vibin to and at 3:19, a man at 3:20 said he was listening to HIR! I instantly glowed up when I heard that. It truly was such a unique song :slamga_stupid_love_lady_gaga_chromatica_pink_fall_hit:

What do you think? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: I remember some fan saying that How I Roll and Up n' Down are fillers

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:That was the last time that person was seen

Honestly, I feel like he was listening to the Femme Fatale album and not just HIR, because ya know, he was the only one in streets listening to a non-single :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Archived