L e V a N - Dangerous Games (Cruel Intention) - Inspired by music of Britney Spears/Lady Gaga (Dance Pop Sound)

levantune

Hello everyone :) for those who don't know me, My name is L e V a N (A.K.A  #levantune). I'm a singer-songwriter from Europe and I'm excited to share with you all my work, First Dance track I wrote which was inspired by the music sound of late 90-s and early 2000-s. Inspiration for this were sound of Britney Spears  & Lady Gaga ( Separate gratitude to LADIES that I'm sure made everyone's life way brighter, happier in all the possible ways with their music) 
And of Course to Jordan Miller who made this all possible by creating this pop music news community - Breatheheavy, which I follow since 2004 (Yes I follow this since then, I'm a HUGE FAN) Back then it was (and I guess still is) breath of fresh air.
This is the First Time I'm posting Original Work here and to be honest a bit worried, as I know we Britney Fans are very critical, which is another reason me posting it here :)  Anyways, won't be talking too much, hope you'll enjoy the song & Music video - Coming Soon!

Thank you for opportunity 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived