Miley Cyrus on Tik Tok: If you’re TOXIC but not a Britney song I don’t **** with you.

dfffff

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh boo boo, speaking trash on a man who unconditionally loves my fave, then playing the victim card again and resorting to you tagging your pick-and-choose mods when someone calls you out for it. The sheer hypocrisy.  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Literally I ever see you do is speak ill on Sam every opportunity you get then act shocked when people call you out. Once again, you aren’t even a true fan but another nitpicking theorist who doesn’t believe that Britney deserves love. And not you digging up some definition off of Urban Dictionary when OSH was just an acronym for Obsessed Sam Hater. The self drag. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

So now laughing at what other user ironically said about Sam's age is talking trash about him? I replied to a comment that I thought was funny, u're the one here trying to start **** even tho that had nothing to do with u in the first place. Get a ******* grip.

do you share the bed with them to know what their dynamic is? so does jamie lynn unconditionally love her sister? does jamie unconditionally love his daughter?
Many times I don't even comment on Sam's threads, I talk more about the cship here than anything else, who tf r u to say who's a real fan or not? Acting like u're on a ******* superior position. Were fans that didn't like Kevin back then wrong? People that went to onyx hotel and bought GH:MP and still supported her no matter what, as the free woman she was back then? I didn't know we needed to worship Sam too to be real fans. R they a duo now and I didn't know? I do think he's shady and I, like other people, already listed things he did in the past that many of us thought was shady, there isn't anything about being a theorist considering he did those things, so if u guys choose to turn a bling eye to these things, it's not my ******* problem. A woman who can't even consent to take a pic with guy from Extra she knows, who can't even plan a trip without team con approving first, who can't even go outside her house alone without securities, who can't even talk to anyone team con don't approve, and we have to believe their relationship started in a natural way and Britney can date whoever she wants? Right. Just bc I don't like Sam, that means I don't think she deserves love? Lol I didn't have anything against Kevin back then bc I wanted to believe he loved Britney bc how could he not love her? And see how that turned out. Sadly her being attractive, humble, sweet, nice, etc, isn't a proof people are around her only bc of that. A lot of people benefited from her fame, money and success before and continue to do, including her own family, even more now than ever that she's in a vulnerable position and ****ed up situation where she doesn't have a voice, rights or freedom. 

And now I have to know that OSH is obsessed sam hater? Nice try. U're the one that seems obsessed with him, not accepting that people don't have to like him and they dont for many reasons, get over it.
And again calling me racist. Am I racist too for not liking her family and Kevin? Please provide at least one receipt of this alleged racism. Or at least define the term for me bc u're using very loosely.

This is far from playing the victim, u're the one harassing people for simply laughing at an ironic comment u had nothing to do with only bc u have an obsession with some users that don't like Sam, period, and u can't accept that.

And I won't even talk about the hypocrisy of u shading me for tagging the mods and then doing the same on the other thread :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

14 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

He’s 27. I had friends and friends of mutual friends who went to high school with him. There was even a HUDL profile out there or something which showed he graduated high school in 2012. Now stop stirring up brainless conspiracy theories in your head. It ain’t a cute look. Bye for now you OSH. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

This means absolutely nothing to me unless you post receipts: Ie: Scans of his yearbook. Until then it is hearsay. Thanks for the fanfiction though.

I don’t see why you waste your time quoting people who doubt Sam if you could just quickly end it by posting receipts of us being racists. 

Disclaimer to the mods: Before you even think of banning me or assigning warning points to my response, just see what Godney wrote on the Forbes thread, yet again calling me racist without any proof whatsoever. This is the unprovoked attack I am responding to bc this user continues to instigate and antagonize me, butting into lighthearted conversations where they were not even being addressed. 

Archived