What is your fave Horror TV Show?

On 3/7/2021 at 2:09 PM, InTheZone4Life said:

I still havent watched American Horror Story. I know there is several seasons so it could hold me over for a bit. I LOVED Scream Queen though! I need Ryan Murphy to bring it back! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I haven't watched any of the others on Netflix!

haunting of hill house and haunting on bly woods would do it for you!

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
On 3/8/2021 at 11:05 AM, Vulpix91 said:

I really enjoyed The Haunting of Hill House! And not sure if this counts as it's more of a horror comedy (it's pretty gory though), but I loved Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore. Still mad at Netflix for cancelling it after 3 seasons and letting it end on a huge cliffhanger :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I've also heard The Terror is pretty good and very scary, but haven't watched it yet.

Omg I hate when shows get cancelled after a cliffhanger. This is why I always wait a few seasons before I start a show.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Invitation said:

Early seasons of The Walking Dead were also great. I stopped after they killed Glenn. Glenn dying was expected, but the show really went downhill after that.

Oof. Walking Dead was too boring for me. Like if you’re gonna be running for your life from zombies, it seems like there would be less drama :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block