What is your fave Horror TV Show?

Hey friends! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

So I just finished Ratched on Netflix, and I've started watching The Stand on Paramount+. I also watched Evil on Paramount when it was called "CBS All Access,"  I'm looking for more horror shows to binge! I wondered what your favorites are!

Let me know below! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Also, if you haven't watched Evil, go watch it before the second season airs this year!

36141DC0-C9E4-4DC9-98EB-13D04353B6B5.thumb.jpeg.2a366a7f528b47769328d66d41edbff9.jpeg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

American Horror Story I guess, I loved Scream Queens season 1, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, The Haunting of Hill House, Dracula on Netflix... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I still havent watched American Horror Story. I know there is several seasons so it could hold me over for a bit. I LOVED Scream Queen though! I need Ryan Murphy to bring it back! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I haven't watched any of the others on Netflix!

Scream Season 3, I don't count the first two since they basically abandoned the whole Brandon storyline. 

But the main killer in season 3 basically had the best motive ever. 

Kill people for lying about their true selves, she killed people for not being their true selves. 

Including a gay guy who was dating a downlow football player. 

Also Slasher is pretty cool but really violent like one scene the killer shoved a big axe down a guys throat and basically gutted him from the inside. 

I like the slashers, cos I love seeing people get tortured. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Scream Season 3, I don't count the first two since they basically abandoned the whole Brandon storyline. 

Kill people for lying about their true selves, she killed people for not being their true selves. 

Also Slasher is pretty cool but really violent like one scene the killer shoved a big axe down a guys throat and basically gutted him from the inside. 

Weren’t they supposed to reboot Scream with Keke Palmer or something?

• Content Curators
56 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I liked Scream Seasons 1-2, but the protagonist Emma was definitely my least favorite character. I find her super annoying. I watch it for Brooke and Noah. 

I heard S3 is even worse though. 

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

I really like the original Penny Dreadful with Eva Green but I haven’t seen the new version they did

Penny Dreadful is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen alongside The Haunting of Hill House. Don't bother with City of Angels. It's pure *****, ngl to you. 

1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I've never heard of it! What is it streaming on?

HBO outside the UK. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block