What is your fave Horror TV Show?

• Content Curators
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

I liked Ratched. It was dark but with some cool twists. Don't go into it expecting the same character as the Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

let me know when you're gonna start Purge. Imma start too so we can discuss.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh I can’t watch scary stuff, like at all. I’m a Pu ssy.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

A few years ago I watched Saw for the first time @ a Slumber Party. Slé!  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:  
We watch the fist 3 movies, one after another and I was So Terrified and almost fainted. So FeTcH! I’m just that Badd..  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

that’s not what you’re supposed to do at a slumber party! :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

:milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

34 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

The Twilight Zone. Rod Serling is literally an iconic genius  

1372570171-tumblr_m1w2tgDA1t1qb98uxo1_50

& Tales From The Crypt for nostalgia 🖤

tenor.gif?itemid=9402539

Ooooh! I’ve heard about the twilight zone! Def gonna look it up!

22 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

I’m sorry folks but there is only one correct answer...

frustrated sarah michelle gellar GIF

Buffy is always a win! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Ooooh! I’ve heard about the twilight zone! Def gonna look it up!

It’s truly iconic. Well written. Ahead of its time - the themes in it still hold up and are relevant to present day. And a true piece of art. It’s also deep and every episode has meaning. If you get around to watching it, I’d love to know what you think about it. I recommend The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street for a good introduction to the series. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Invitation said:

Do you recommend Ratched? I have read really mixed things about it.

Yeah I liked it. It was a typical Ryan Murphy where it looks great and there are some hot guys lol. I think it's better than a lot of Ryan Murphy shows though. It's like a good season of AHS. Sara Paulsen was really good in it!

• Like 1

I really enjoyed The Haunting of Hill House! And not sure if this counts as it's more of a horror comedy (it's pretty gory though), but I loved Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore. Still mad at Netflix for cancelling it after 3 seasons and letting it end on a huge cliffhanger :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I've also heard The Terror is pretty good and very scary, but haven't watched it yet.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block