Christina Aguilera working on her new album, talks about release strategy. UPDATE: Christina posted a message on her official website.

21 hours ago, Adriannn said:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Hide contents

De acuerdo a las nuevas tendencias educativas, el docente debe tomar varios roles en el aula. 

Por lo tanto, si ustedes quieren explorar, yo estoy dispuesto. Llevaré una cinta métrica para determinar el orden del trenecito... aunque este puede variar en cualquier momento.

8431999.gif

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Spoiler

Formen el trencito y súbanse todos a bordo. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Eso sí… hay que agarrarse fuerte de las palancas que deben estar muy resbaladizas y lubricadas.

Spoiler

@Midnight tuvo que eliminar mi gif del trencito porque era muy explícito. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

Espero que este no me lo editen. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Spoiler

80b7cc29bdf3a510aabf81e6494add681c799563

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Reveal hidden contents

Formen el trencito y súbanse todos a bordo. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Eso sí… hay que agarrarse fuerte de las palancas que deben estar muy resbaladizas y lubricadas.

Hide contents

@Midnight tuvo que eliminar mi gif del trencito porque era muy explícito. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hide contents

Espero que este no me lo editen. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Hide contents

80b7cc29bdf3a510aabf81e6494add681c799563

:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Spoiler

ayyy!!!!! ayuda!!! auxillio, socorro!!!!  me caigo, me caigo, porfavor DENMELA :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Porfavor si me permiten, me gustaria ofrecer mi servicio de lubricacion, trabajo garantizado, quedaran muy humectados.

Spoiler

Y completamente satisfechos

men-tongue.gif

(Esta oferta solo es valida en donde vivan, exceso de satisfaccion puede resutar en shock momentario, Midnight y Midnight Inc no se hace responsable por alguna mordedura accidental, accidental desperdicio de dulce miel por Midnight no resultara en repercusiones por los lubricados, si el caso, Midnight se comproMETE a rehacer su parte hasta que el lubricado quede satisfecho, una y otra y otra vez y hasta la infinidad, o hasta ser necesario)

(PENEtrar con responsabilidad)

SIII perdon, :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: que pena

Spoiler

I'll make it up to you, en nuestro tren.

kiss-gay.gif

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

So her strategy will be releasing an album the same day as Adele to justify her flop sales. Smart Move! 

When will ur faves?

WHY IS ED SHERAAN SO UNLIKEABLE? - Music Discussions - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Are you for real *****? Get a life and stop this ****. Why are you so hateful? Start with yourself.

I think that she doesn't really thinking about who's gonna release their music. She would be focusing on Latin markets, if she's gonna have a hit song there she can won Latin Grammy and go on a big tour there. And that will be a success - its not really about North America.

I would say that she's gonna release minimum two EPs (one this year and one in spring/summer) and then go on tour.

The question should be is she's gonna release album in physicial way. Not really sure. Maybe she's would connect two ep's with few new songs and release it as a one piece with tour cycle.

The english album is in works, but the first one is the spanish project so the english music in coming in 2023...... 2024? ......... um.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Midnight said:

:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Hide contents

ayyy!!!!! ayuda!!! auxillio, socorro!!!!  me caigo, me caigo, porfavor DENMELA :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Porfavor si me permiten, me gustaria ofrecer mi servicio de lubricacion, trabajo garantizado, quedaran muy humectados.

Hide contents

Y completamente satisfechos

men-tongue.gif

(Esta oferta solo es valida en donde vivan, exceso de satisfaccion puede resutar en shock momentario, Midnight y Midnight Inc no se hace responsable por alguna mordedura accidental, accidental desperdicio de dulce miel por Midnight no resultara en repercusiones por los lubricados, si el caso, Midnight se comproMETE a rehacer su parte hasta que el lubricado quede satisfecho, una y otra y otra vez y hasta la infinidad, o hasta ser necesario)

(PENEtrar con responsabilidad)

SIII perdon, :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: que pena

Hide contents

I'll make it up to you, en nuestro tren.

kiss-gay.gif

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Spoiler

JAJAJA se nos cachondeó de más @aleomg por eso lo bajaron del tren jajaja.

Esta interacción entre nosotros han hecho que la situación se ponga muy DURA para mí

Spoiler

7rp1Fsw.gif

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773 

• Haha 1
On 3/5/2021 at 5:31 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I LOVED Legend X growing up but she takes off huge amounts of times to create albums and the end result is so underwhelming. Bionic was good but Perez Hilton and Lady Gaga sabotaged it. Anything after that was rubbish minus a few songs that weren't even promoted. Im at a point where I feel like she's Cindy Lauper. She was big in a moment, and she can still sell out a small to medium size venue based on her old catalogue, but she won't chart again as a solo artist. 

"Bionic" had a few songs that it could afford to lose, but on the whole it was a good album. I bought the deluxe, and some of the songs on that should have been on the main release.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block