What do you prefer, tall guys or short guys?

MeNowAlways

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about in relation to your attraction to their face? ie do you find that face is a little less important when they are super tall?

I find small guys super cute but then I kind of like it when they have a cute face as well. 

Whereas if a guy is really tall that is already very attractive to me so the face doesn’t need to be like super super cute. If that makes sense?

4 hours ago, conceptuel said:

nah most girls prefer taller guys, I wouldn't mind a guy as tall as me (I'm 175cm tall, kinda high for a girl), well a little bit since I wouldn't be able to wear high hills :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

but aren't most gay couples going both ways? :wonka_meme_hat_purple: I mean it's considered offensive to ask a gay couple who's riding, or playing the woman's role :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: (I was young don't judge me :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:)

I mean what if 2 two guys are attracted to each other and both of them are "tops", how would they deal with this? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: shi-fu-mi before s3x? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Well it seems you haven’t learnt much. 

it’s not offensive to ask who is top or bottom. 

what is offensive is how you just worded it. “Who plays the women’s role”

There is no woman involved in gay man ***. So why would one need to play the women’s role?

The reason we are gay men is because no women are involved, so no we don’t play the woman’s role. We both play the mans role. 

Being “the man” is not a hetero***ual concept. So please educate yourself.

1 hour ago, MeNowAlways said:

Well it seems you haven’t learnt much. 

it’s not offensive to ask who is top or bottom. 

what is offensive is how you just worded it. “Who plays the women’s role”

There is no woman involved in gay man ***. So why would one need to play the women’s role?

The reason we are gay men is because no women are involved, so no we don’t play the woman’s role. We both play the mans role. 

Being “the man” is not a hetero***ual concept. So please educate yourself.

I didn't say that :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I thought that asking "who's the top/who's the bottom" was perceived the same as "who's the man/who's the woman" :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: my English wasn't clear enough I guess :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: 

can you answer my other question please, how are you guys doing when both guys in a couple are tops? or bottoms? :wonka_meme_hat_purple: 

6 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I didn't say that :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I thought that asking "who's the top/who's the bottom" was perceived the same as "who's the man/who's the woman" :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: my English wasn't clear enough I guess :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: 

can you answer my other question please, how are you guys doing when both guys in a couple are tops? or bottoms? :wonka_meme_hat_purple: 

I haven’t been in that situation before 😁. Most gay guys that I know usually try to kind of ask that question before they fall for each other. So it’s quite common to be upfront about your preferred position whilst dating. 

I have also noticed that many gays are versatile so they can be top or bottom happily. 

I do know couples who are both top, I have never heard of two bottoms 😁 but usually in those circumstances they just have oral *** or threesomes or have open relationships. 

i have heard it’s quite common for women to not enjoy *** or not want to have *** very often, I guess 2 top gays handle it similarly. 

2 minutes ago, MeNowAlways said:

I haven’t been in that situation before 😁. Most gay guys that I know usually try to kind of ask that question before they fall for each other. So it’s quite common to be upfront about your preferred position whilst dating. 

I have also noticed that many gays are versatile so they can be top or bottom happily. 

I do know couples who are both top, I have never heard of two bottoms 😁 but usually in those circumstances they just have oral *** or threesomes or have open relationships. 

i have heard it’s quite common for women to not enjoy *** or not want to have *** very often, I guess 2 top gays handle it similarly. 

interesting, I guess that since they don't penetrate each other they've became somehow more inventive when it comes to s3x :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I don't know any girl who doesn't enjoy s3x though, but I do believe that we have less libido, which explains a lot why we don't watch **** or pay for only fans :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: it's easier to control :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Archived