Kim Kardashian officially files for divorce

Slayer

Taylor's voodoo works. Like I don't feel sorry for neither of them. They are like completely different people. Moreover, after that Kanye's breakdown (North was about to be aborted, run for president, stanning Trump, calling Kris Jenner "Kris Jong Un") it could have been seen coming from the Universe. Kim was so willing to bully P!nk and Taylor for speaking up against Kanye and now she wants to divorce from him. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: And to be honest, I believe that neither Kardashian really liked Kanye. You know, that church thing etc... they are to different imo

15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In my opinion. Kanye never fully recovered mentally from his Breakdown, the fact he's been crazy since he stopped taking his meds, they both admitted it, it proves sometimes the psychiatric ***** do help you function daily, and properly.  

Do they put you to sleep, yes. But that's why they always prescribe those meds at nighttime so you get the proper 8 hours of sleep,  you need. 

But Britney is the one under a conservatorship:selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

In my opinion. Kanye never fully recovered mentally from his Breakdown, the fact he's been crazy since he stopped taking his meds, they both admitted it, it proves sometimes the psychiatric ***** do help you function daily, and properly.  

Do they put you to sleep, yes. But that's why they always prescribe those meds at nighttime so you get the proper 8 hours of sleep,  you need. 

But Britney is the one under a conservatorship:selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

16 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Gosh you are dead wrong on this one. Lol have you ever tried those meds yourself? In reality you basically sleep your whole entire life away; after a day’s work you will sleep from you come home till you wake up to work the next day. Not ideal. It represses you on all parameters so it makes you more like a zombie than a happy lively person. And this is not just high doses, it’s smaller doses too.
That’s not functional or proper, it’s a desperate last attempt to make ppl comply or feel better and I only think it’s proper for a short amount of time or if the person is literally physically dangerous to others due to psychosis or such but for that matter it will never work without long term therapy and a consistent will to engage by the client.

And ppl don’t like to be told there’s something wrong with them if they disagree with it, then they’ll leave and live free like Kanye I would imagine. Those meds rob you for half your life and half your personality.  

unpopular opinion but I always thought she cramped his style. of course he doesn't have much 'style' these days but back in the day when they first started dating it seemed like she was clout chasing and he just wanted to date a socialite to almost like, be a parody of himself and celeb culture / some sort of life imitating art experiment. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.