What kind of music do you like?

• Super Mods

It really does depend on how I feel or even time of the day.

In the morning I like listening to 60s happy music, or even 30s. It lets me enjoy early morning and dance while I make my coffee. In the middle of the day I usually go for charts music, and in the evening i go for blues (mostly Sade).

In winter midday I like listening to acoustic pop or indie, Heartstrings by Leighton Meester comes to mind. In the evening I like listening to old christmas hits when its cold and snowy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

It really does depend on how I feel or even time of the day.

In the morning I like listening to 60s happy music, or even 30s. It lets me enjoy early morning and dance while I make my coffee. In the middle of the day I usually go for charts music, and in the evening i go for blues (mostly Sade).

In winter midday I like listening to acoustic pop or indie, Heartstrings by Leighton Meester comes to mind. In the evening I like listening to old christmas hits when its cold and snowy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Same here. I love listening to 60's music, and I listen to Christmas songs when it's cold, and snowy too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: In fact, I listen to them throughout the winter season

• Love 3

It depends on my mood, but if I were to describe it it’s “bop bangers that inspire you to dance without a break all night long.” When it’s rainy it’s “let’s pretend we are 14 again staring out the window a la Kelly Clarkson Breakaway and listen to all these sad and mellow bops.” Then when I’m drinking it’s a mix of “partition meets KREAM by Iggy with a side of early 00’s Tipsy/The Jump Off/How Many Licks/Candy Shop raunchiness” :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • synth- / dance-pop (Carly Rae Jepsen, Lady Gaga, Foxes, CHVRCHES)
  • anything Madonna touches
  • anything Poppy touches
  • anything '80s synth-pop inspired is a 10/10 (Carly Rae Jepsen)
  • dream- / alt- / indie-pop (Lorde, Tove Lo, Caroline Polachek, Marina and the Diamonds)
  • synth-pop / electronica + folk (Music and American Life by Madonna, The Ride by Nelly Furtado, oldschool Ellie Goulding)
  • a successful combination of hooks and conscious lyrics that cover profound topics (Lily Allen, Marina and the Diamonds)
  • folksy singer-songwriter stuff (Gabrielle Aplin, Lucy Rose)
  • rap with raunchy and/or witty lyrics (Ashnikko, cupcakKe, Qveen Herby)

I also adore K-Pop because it's much more diverse than Western pop music. K-Pop combines the best of pop music and the best of literally every genre under the sun. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: If I had to pick just one, I'd probably go with synth-pop. :matches:

• Love 5

Trance, Rock, Teen-Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Synth-Pop, Synth-Rock, Rock, Disco-Rock, K-pop, occasionally jazz, balladry, literally everything except disco. I despise disco but love it's sub-genres. R&B, Teen-pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, pop-rock, and most importantly the masterpiece that is trance are my faves.

38 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

My favourite genres are 90s/ 2000s R&B, pop and hip hop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Service elite musical taste only, as always. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“let’s pretend we are 14 again staring out the window a la Kelly Clarkson Breakaway and listen to all these sad and mellow bops.”

This is the perfect description for this mood. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Trance, Rock, Teen-Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Synth-Pop, Synth-Rock, Rock, Disco-Rock, K-pop, occasionally jazz, balladry, literally everything except disco. I despise disco but love it's sub-genres. R&B, Teen-pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, pop-rock, and most importantly the masterpiece that is trance are my faves.

Service elite musical taste only, as always. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

This is the perfect description for this mood. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

If you love Gloria Gaynor, then you just admitted you do love some disco. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block