What kind of music do you like?

• Exhale+

It really does depend on how I feel or even time of the day.

In the morning I like listening to 60s happy music, or even 30s. It lets me enjoy early morning and dance while I make my coffee. In the middle of the day I usually go for charts music, and in the evening i go for blues (mostly Sade).

In winter midday I like listening to acoustic pop or indie, Heartstrings by Leighton Meester comes to mind. In the evening I like listening to old christmas hits when its cold and snowy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 7
  • Curators
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

It really does depend on how I feel or even time of the day.

In the morning I like listening to 60s happy music, or even 30s. It lets me enjoy early morning and dance while I make my coffee. In the middle of the day I usually go for charts music, and in the evening i go for blues (mostly Sade).

In winter midday I like listening to acoustic pop or indie, Heartstrings by Leighton Meester comes to mind. In the evening I like listening to old christmas hits when its cold and snowy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Same here. I love listening to 60's music, and I listen to Christmas songs when it's cold, and snowy too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: In fact, I listen to them throughout the winter season

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

It depends on my mood, but if I were to describe it it’s “bop bangers that inspire you to dance without a break all night long.” When it’s rainy it’s “let’s pretend we are 14 again staring out the window a la Kelly Clarkson Breakaway and listen to all these sad and mellow bops.” Then when I’m drinking it’s a mix of “partition meets KREAM by Iggy with a side of early 00’s Tipsy/The Jump Off/How Many Licks/Candy Shop raunchiness” :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I like and enjoy all genres of music except for modern hip-hop, rock and metal music :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: However, in particular I love and enjoy disco, 80s synth pop, pop, house, Dance, techno, trance, ballads, avant-pop, EDM, Electro-pop, funk, retro & Y2K pop, 1970s-2020s music, europop, synthesized music,Teen pop, and Rn’B music :neydedance_purple:

• Love 6
  • synth- / dance-pop (Carly Rae Jepsen, Lady Gaga, Foxes, CHVRCHES)
  • anything Madonna touches
  • anything Poppy touches
  • anything '80s synth-pop inspired is a 10/10 (Carly Rae Jepsen)
  • dream- / alt- / indie-pop (Lorde, Tove Lo, Caroline Polachek, Marina and the Diamonds)
  • synth-pop / electronica + folk (Music and American Life by Madonna, The Ride by Nelly Furtado, oldschool Ellie Goulding)
  • a successful combination of hooks and conscious lyrics that cover profound topics (Lily Allen, Marina and the Diamonds)
  • folksy singer-songwriter stuff (Gabrielle Aplin, Lucy Rose)
  • rap with raunchy and/or witty lyrics (Ashnikko, cupcakKe, Qveen Herby)

I also adore K-Pop because it's much more diverse than Western pop music. K-Pop combines the best of pop music and the best of literally every genre under the sun. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: If I had to pick just one, I'd probably go with synth-pop. :matches:

• Love 5

Trance, Rock, Teen-Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Synth-Pop, Synth-Rock, Rock, Disco-Rock, K-pop, occasionally jazz, balladry, literally everything except disco. I despise disco but love it's sub-genres. R&B, Teen-pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, pop-rock, and most importantly the masterpiece that is trance are my faves.

38 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

My favourite genres are 90s/ 2000s R&B, pop and hip hop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Service elite musical taste only, as always. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“let’s pretend we are 14 again staring out the window a la Kelly Clarkson Breakaway and listen to all these sad and mellow bops.”

This is the perfect description for this mood. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Curators
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Trance, Rock, Teen-Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Synth-Pop, Synth-Rock, Rock, Disco-Rock, K-pop, occasionally jazz, balladry, literally everything except disco. I despise disco but love it's sub-genres. R&B, Teen-pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, pop-rock, and most importantly the masterpiece that is trance are my faves.

Service elite musical taste only, as always. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

This is the perfect description for this mood. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

If you love Gloria Gaynor, then you just admitted you do love some disco. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 2