What has been the sweetest thing you've ever experienced because of love ? (Valentine's Day Story)

Midnight

My ex boyfriend and I made plans for Valentine's Day but then he broke up with me just a few days before it. I was so sad that I went on Grindr to get some attention or take revenge on him in my head by talking to some other guys (idk), lol. This random guy messaged me but he was 16 years younger than me. I felt hesitant at first cause he was so young but he looked so sweet and ridiculously good looking that I couldn't resist. I didn't think much would happen from it but I ended up going over to his place and I went into his shared dorm room where we just talked at first. I was living in a really small remote city at the time and he was young, so he had a vague idea about who Rihanna was. He had never heard "We Found Love" and we just spent all night listening to music I was excited about since he wasn't really much exposed to too much of it ... like Britney Spears (and her performances)! I was literally just stunned that his generation missed out on so much that was a staple of my life growing that I was just eager to show him so many songs and videos. He was really enthusiastic about the music I was into and we bonded over talking about the dumb **** his generation deals with. When it got late and dark, we took off for a drive up the hill where we laid down on the grass and as cheesy as it sounds, we looked up at the stars and talked about our dreams and regrets. When we didn't have much left to say, he took out his phone and played "We Found Love". I turned and looked into his dreamy eyes starring back at me and I crouched closer to him and we kissed - hard. I kid you not, it started raining not that long after and we started playfully dancing in the dark in the rain. He took his shirt off, showing his incredible body off. I started undressing too and before long I started dry humping him on the grass underneath us, making out hard, until I gave him a BJ. We went home and took a shower together, making out. I slept over that night just cuddling and talking. That morning we had Breakfast together at Denny's and then when he left for class, he texted me after, "I deleted Grindr. That means I like you to you old folk. Thanks for Valentines [insert cheesy gif]".  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

My ex boyfriend and I made plans for Valentine's Day but then he broke up with me just a few days before it. I was so sad that I went on Grindr to get some attention or take revenge on him in my head by talking to some other guys (idk), lol. This random guy messaged me but he was 16 years younger than me. I felt hesitant at first cause he was so young but he looked so sweet and ridiculously good looking that I couldn't resist. I didn't think much would happen from it but I ended up going over to his place and I went into his shared dorm room where we just talked at first. I was living in a really small remote city at the time and he was young, so he had a vague idea about who Rihanna was. He had never heard "We Found Love" and we just spent all night listening to music I was excited about since he wasn't really much exposed to too much of it ... like Britney Spears (and her performances)! I was literally just stunned that his generation missed out on so much that was a staple of my life growing that I was just eager to show him so many songs and videos. He was really enthusiastic about the music I was into and we bonded over talking about the dumb **** his generation deals with. When it got late and dark, we took off for a drive up the hill where we laid down on the grass and as cheesy as it sounds, we looked up at the stars and talked about our dreams and regrets. When we didn't have much left to say, he took out his phone and played "We Found Love". I turned and looked into his dreamy eyes starring back at me and I crouched closer to him and we kissed - hard. I kid you not, it started raining not that long after and we started playfully dancing in the dark in the rain. He took his shirt off, showing his incredible body off. I started undressing too and before long I started dry humping him on the grass underneath us, making out hard, until I gave him a BJ. We went home and took a shower together, making out. I slept over that night just cuddling and talking. That morning we had Breakfast together at Denny's and then when he left for class, he texted me after, "I deleted Grindr. That means I like you to you old folk. Thanks for Valentines [insert cheesy gif]".  

Okay, now that's a cute love story. I'd love for that to happen with me at some point :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block