What has been the sweetest thing you've ever experienced because of love ? (Valentine's Day Story)

Midnight

• Content Curators

Have you ever fallen in love with someone so deeply you couldn't sleep at night ? 

What has been the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you because of love or vice versa ?

Have you ever been dedicated a love song ?

I'll share the one most recently dedicated to me.:melt_weird_drift_wow:

LoveBook.JPG.6040c91ef27685cc0e741bf6f698ceca.JPG

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

My bf once allowed me to bottom with another guy because he couldn't top me (he is a 100% bottom, he can't get an erection being a top). I was 19 back then and I had almost none ***ual experience. The D was good :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:, but I don't miss it. We are still together, 3 years later, and we want to get married in the near future.

• Love 3

When my ex and I first got together, I made an off-hand comment to him about how my previous ex (who was an emotionally abusive *********) had borrowed my favourite book from me and never given it back. I'd already forgotten about it when a few months later, for my birthday, he gave me the book - the exact same copy my ex had borrowed! Apparently he'd invited himself over to my ex's house under false pretenses (they work in the same field and so were vague acquaintances), waited till he went to the bathroom and then stole the book from his bookcase. That's definitely the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

So when I was younger I stayed with my grandmother a lot and when I was 13 she passed away.

My fondest childhood memories I have are from staying over at her house. I loved how her house felt, like a proper, cozy, homely-home. 

A few years back, the owners that stayed there after my grandmother decided to sell the house and, in secret - my other half bought it for us because he knew the attachment I had with the property. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I don’t think we’ll ever move, we’ve both decided that it’s where we want to stay forever.

• Love 6

In 2019 I had told two guys that I had a crush on them. Both of them told me they wouldn't have anything to do with me, which was okay because I wanted to be friends with them, but they did it around my birthday. Then, they proceeded to ghost me, which is one of the worst things you can do to me when we're friends because I don't do well with abandonment.

A few months later, both re-appeared (separately). The first one talked to me only to tell me that he had a boyfriend and then he ghosted me again. The other one told me he had a boyfriend too, but he also asked me if I'd let him and his guy watch me engage ***ually with another guy. I saw him on the street the next day by coincidence, he looked me directly in the eye, then turned his head and kept acting like he didn't know who I was. 

And that's the sweetest thing guys have done for me. I'm just not very loveable, I think. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

11 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

In 2019 I had told two guys that I had a crush on them. Both of them told me they wouldn't have anything to do with me, which was okay because I wanted to be friends with them, but they did it around my birthday. Then, they proceeded to ghost me, which is one of the worst things you can do to me when we're friends because I don't do well with abandonment.

A few months later, both re-appeared (separately). The first one talked to me only to tell me that he had a boyfriend and then he ghosted me again. The other one told me he had a boyfriend too, but he also asked me if I'd let him and his guy watch me engage ***ually with another guy. I saw him on the street the next day by coincidence, he looked me directly in the eye, then turned his head and kept acting like he didn't know who I was. 

And that's the sweetest thing guys have done for me. I'm just not very loveable, I think. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Wuuut?? You are lovable, they just seem a lil effed up. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

So when I was younger I stayed with my grandmother a lot and when I was 13 she passed away.

My fondest childhood memories I have are from staying at her house. I loved how her house felt, like a proper, cozy, homely-home. 

A few years back, the owners that stayed there after my grandmother decided to sell the house and, in secret - my other half bought it for us because he knew the attachment I had with the property. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I don’t think we’ll ever move, we’ve both decided that it’s where we want to stay forever.

That's so sweet!!! Awwww

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block