Sean Preston IG Post?

SomoneElseButMay

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

I was not aware he had instagram still. But he is underage, i think we should leave him alone. I think he posted on snapchat some weeks ago an had to delete it too.

i didnt either, i forgot i even followed that account. i was just curious what the post was, if anyone saw it. i agree people should leave her sons alone 

15 minutes ago, One More Time said:

LOL AT YOU ALL. why don't you follow whoever on instagram? I follow even dogs lmao.         

Life is not only about ***. So what is someone begin a minor have to do with anything...

Maybe people like the content they make or just like to follow their day to day life.

Instagram is not grind.

There is a legal age for a reason. It is creepy when adults message kids they don't know on instagram. Even if they are Britney's sons, they are not public figures, they should be left alone. There needs to be a limit. I read on twitter many times that people were messaging them on instagram about FreeBritney... It is not about *** is about people stalking them and harassing them.

11 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Y’all are so creepy. Unless you’re his age there’s no reason to follow or have notifications set to his account. They are children. 

why do you think that people over the age of 18 cannot follow another person on Instagram that is under 18? I could name dozens of minors who have massive followings on Instagram. I have no bad intentions.  

1 hour ago, gucciflipflops420 said:

why do you think that people over the age of 18 cannot follow another person on Instagram that is under 18? I could name dozens of minors who have massive followings on Instagram. I have no bad intentions.  

I think it's a fine line. There are plenty of minors who have massive followings on Instagram, but I would hope that their followers are mostly people their age. At 30 years old, I have no reason to follow a teenager making silly videos. I get the fascination with Britney's kids, but at the same time, they are kids who didn't ask to be famous. The last thing we need is for Britney's kids to get dragged into something solely because of her situation. 

3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I think it's a fine line. There are plenty of minors who have massive followings on Instagram, but I would hope that their followers are mostly people their age. At 30 years old, I have no reason to follow a teenager making silly videos. I get the fascination with Britney's kids, but at the same time, they are kids who didn't ask to be famous. The last thing we need is for Britney's kids to get dragged into something solely because of her situation. 

This sounds like your own fears, insecurities or personal principles impacting your judgement of others. Stop it.

Should we unfollow them alone as it’s Britney’s wish? Yes

Should we unfollow them because they’re minors? No LMAO

also kinda off topic but i think its an american thing to consider teens as ‘kids’ (legally they are minors but many are already mature)

where im from at 10+ ur considered almost a teen and are expected to be more or less independent , and 16+ u can fend for urself (i moved out at 16)

5 hours ago, gucciflipflops420 said:

So nobody can follow anyone's account if they are under 18? there are many public figures that are minors with big followings on Instagram. 

I personally find that strange, maybe because I am an adult but wouldnt ever think of following a minor on social media. 

Also the Federline kids are not public figures. 

5 hours ago, gucciflipflops420 said:

Jojo Siwa is also a minor, should I not follow her? I'm not a creepy or annoying person with bad intentions. I simply followed someone on social media over a year ago & would never harass or stalk them. 

I have no idea who that is but someone my age should not be following teenagers on social media. That's what I am basing my option on. 

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

This sounds like your own fears, insecurities or personal principles impacting your judgement of others. Stop it.

Should we unfollow them alone as it’s Britney’s wish? Yes

Should we unfollow them because they’re minors? No LMAO

I understand your point, even despite the unnecessarily aggressive tone of your post :nopingout_meme:

I didn't mean to come across as judging anybody who is interested in following Britney's kids on social media, and even acknowledged why people would be curious. I don't think we should unfollow them solely because they're minors.

I guess I was just coming from a place of feeling protective over two children who may want to use their social media to interact with kids their own age, rather than get bombarded with questions about their mother and getting put in an uncomfortable position, like what we saw happen with Jayden when he went on Instagram live.

Archived